"Of course! If the mother is gorgeous, then her daughter is also gorgeous!" she cheerfully said. 

Sweet-pretty smile showed on the lips of her mother and told her, "Good luck, Darling! I know you can do it!"

"Thanks, Mom! Thanks for your support. I hope Dad will also be proud of me," and the smile on her face slowly vanished then she turned her eyes again to the mirror and quickly fixed herself.

"Yes, Darling! I know he will be proud of you," her mother cheered her up. 

"I hope so, Mom! By the way, I need to go I still have my class." 

"Alright! Take care of yourself," then her mother kissed her on the cheeks.

"Yes, Mom! Bye," she said and waved her hand. 

As she holds the silver door knob, she makes a deep sigh and whispers, "Good luck self!" and she totally left the room motivated. 

Her name is Anna Ramirez, 20 years old woman who is an aspiring writer and Business Administration college student in Sta. Rosa University.

She is one of the simple yet adorable and gorgeous women on the campus but no one tried to catch her heart when the books became her first love. Her life turns back and forth because of her condition.

*****

It was a sunny day for Anna so she has decided to walk on the street since it's too early and her school was near their house. 

Her long wavy hair is dancing as the wind blows. She is now looking to the people around her. Her eyes turned to a poor old man who was begging for money on the road. Her feet have it's own life as she realizes that she is in front of the old man. 

"Good morning! Here. I hope it can help you," she said then she put a one hundred peso in the box.

"Thank you," the old man said.

Her deep dimples showed as she smiled to the old man and said, "You're welcome. Take care of yourself." 

She was about to make her second step away from the old man but...

"Lady! You! You are the one who should take care of yourself, especially your heart... and your mind," the old man said. 

She turned her back and smiled, "I will. Thank you."

Confusion. That's what she felt after what the old man said. 

"Maybe he was just concerned about me," she said out of nowhere. 

Thus, as she continued to walk a huge black butterfly showed in front of her face. 

Her eyes widened and said, "Wooow! What a lovely butterfly,"

She really loves butterflies no matter what color it is. The butterfly keeps on flying above her head. 

"Do you need something?" she whispered.

It started to move away and her feet started to follow it. 

As she continued to follow the butterfly, suddenly her feet slipped off the banana peel and.. 

"AHHHHHHH!!!!" she screamed as she slowly fell down on the ground.

Slow motion happened for a moment and her books and bag was hanging in the air then a man turned his eyes on her.

"MISSSS!!!!" He quickly ran to her. He lifted his hand to catch her for falling on the ground.

"Are you okay?" he asked. 

Suddenly, time stopped and their eyes met. The sunlight blended into the handsome face of the man. Anna could not breathe properly.

Silence uttered between the two. Heartbeats were racing with the both of them. 

"Hey! Miss!" The man called Anna.

"I'm sorry! OMG!" Anna rushed herself to stand and get all her things. 

"It's okay. May I help you?" He asked while Anna was fixing her books and bag.

Her cheeks became reddish and she turned her eyes into the man, "No. I'm alright. By the way, thank you, Mr.?" 

"Yexel." 

"Yexel. Thank you! Bye," she hurriedly said then left him. 

Yexel remained standing and he still could not believe what happened. Smile eventually showed on his face and he shook his head. 

"Unbelievable!" he whispered.

~~~~~

Copyright ©️ 2020 by: Miss Queeniiee