The Prince and the Wolf: War AU

This is from 2 years ago, so read at your own discretion. 

...

War.

The North is fighting against the South, proclaiming a civil war. Both sides are fighting to seize the middle provinces, which had been the mixing pot for the two for centuries. The war has been raging on for at least a century now.

The North, the white haired and blue eyed angels. Sheathed in white and blue, prospering even before the war. Kade Heiran was born an Arya (Northern people), and will forever stay one. He was born into the high class, a son of a general. As soon as his father passed, Kade was forced to replace his once all great father. He was sent to guard one to the middle provinces that had previously been seized by the North.

The South, the dark haired people, born with dark and burning gazes. The South's economy had taken its downfall since a decade ago, making it easy for the Aryas to invade it. The Kurain (the Southern people) fought back ferociously, having been trained since birth with hard lives. They believed in the diversity of the middle provinces and supported it. They were shocked when they found their brother side pinning to change and take the middle provinces. Carl Forresst had been living in the middle provinces and was shocked to find himself taken away to train for a war at the age of 9. Joining the Kurain Navy at 15, Carl found himself emotionless and heartless.

It's hard to smile when you found out your mother was slaughtered along with the rest of the province at the age of 10.

The Gaze, a secret group of assassins, created about a decade ago, when the rumors started about the North wanting to invade. The Gaze were a highly intelligent and agile group, created to kill, and organized by Peira. They were merciless and often covered themselves up. Min Baer had been living in the same province with Carl, and the two were deeply attached to each other. Min's heart broke when Carl was sent out to the South, and her soul followed with the destruction after she watched her province slaughtered and burned down. Min was recruited by the Gaze, and was sent out to an isolated island near the south.

The three soon collided with each other at the climax of the war, where they were trapped and forced to murder and kill.

Min had a new mission, she had to murder a new general that was holding one of the middle provinces. Sneaking in, she found herself trapped without her equipment, where she resorted to the last method. She would have to resort to seducing the young Arya general. However, Kade, knowing who she is, played along. At the crucial moment, Min found herself trapped with her hands pinned against the wall.

1

Min breathed in deeply. She continued wiping her blade, still bloodied from fighting off idiots who thought they could infiltrate into the Gaze's base. It was absurd, they had finished off the mofos in no time and Min was waiting for her roommate to come back from her mission. It's been two weeks already, and Min was worried if she was safe or not. Even though she didn't want to admit it, she got really attached to her roommate. Min was afraid of getting close to people.