V

Chapter 5: Mutual Consensus

  ♚♥♞

I'm in the bathroom!! Wait!!!!

Min read the text from Kristy and rolled her eyes, she was waiting out in the courtyard for her, it was slowly emptying out, she sighed into her scarf and impatiently changed the songs that were playing through her right ear.

"The 1975, huh." Someone spoke next to her empty left ear, Min's eyes widened and she quickly turned to look at the person looking over her shoulder.

Prince smirked. "Should have snapped a photo of the look on your face." He stepped next to her. "Ahh—What a shame."

"Getting so close to my face will lead many of your fangirls to riot." Min retorted, putting her phone in her pocket. "Or maybe all of them."

"They'll just torture you instead of bothering me." Prince Pain-In-The-Ass starts scrolling through his phone.

"Wow, I thought you would ignore me the whole day today, I thought today was my lucky day."

"Well, I made a promise to myself that I need to grace my favorite peasant with my presence." Kade put his phone away and looked down at her. Min scowled.

"We all know you lick ass to get what you want, Prince." Min looked over her shoulder to see if Kristy had come out yet, an anxious and annoyed look on her face.

Kade scoffed. "And we know that you will never get what you want, however much you grovel at someone's feet."

Min swiveled around, livid. "At least I don't keep up a stupid façade like you do!" She shouted.

"At least I don't have half the school hating me!" Prince retorted back, glaring back at her.

"I wonder who's the reason that half the school wants to cut me!" Min screamed back, her hands bunching into fists.

"It's not my problem!"

"I hate your guts." Min spat, looking away from him angrily.

"Don't I know that so well." Kade got the last word and he walked off. Min gritted her teeth and stood there in silence with her eyes shut until Kristy finally came out and asked why the tension was so thick.

---

"Pfft." Min burst out laughing over the phone. "You thought Wolfie was a middle-aged hobo?"

"Well, from how you described him, he sounded gross," Kristy responded, also giggling. "Who sits in front of someone's house other than a hobo?"

"Well, I can assure you that he is our age." Min sighed a bit to herself, whispering, "A handsome someone of our age."

"What?" Kristy asked. "I accidentally muted my phone."

"Nothing," Min responded. "About that project—"

"Oh yeah, the upcoming English project." Kristy was flipping through her notes loudly. "I heard we were going to be paired up."

"Hopefully I don't get paired up with someone." Min rolled her eyes.

"Who?" Kristy asked.

Min waved her hand in the air and made sounds of "you know—". After five minutes of making noises and "What? Who!?" Kristy finally understood with a loud, "Ohhhhhhhhhh!"

"Kade?" Kristy asked for clarification. Min groaned. "Okay, okay." Kristy laughed.

"Well, hopefully," Kristy said. "We don't know."

"If I get him as my partner I will shoot myself," Min grumbled. "In the foot. Rather suffer that pain than suffer being with him."

"Your hate for him makes you sound like he broke your heart 5 years ago and left you in an uncertain break-up." Kristy teased.

Min shuddered. "Dating Prince?" She said his nickname like he was the bubonic plague. "Sounds like a living nightmare, that breakup would've been the best thing of my life."

Kristy then proceeded to laugh her butt off at Min's comment.

---

"Go to school, Carl! It's been three days."

A sigh. "Alright."

  ♚♥♞  

Early update because SPRING BREAK

YEAH

I will also update tomorrow.

What are your thoughts about Prince?