The 23. Disastrous Day

Start from the beginning

[Then, the remaining students are Tsuyu Asui, Mashirao Ojiro, ...] I feel like they are all people who can't control the whole class.

Thinking, his eyes suddenly glanced at the table on his front.

Regular short straight hair, square black frame glasses, stern expression, serious attitude to the rules, dares to criticize Bakugou and Tokoyami ...

[It's a textbook-like image of a class rep. It's you, Tenya Iida.]

Written with the name of Iida, Saiki handed over the note.

After counting the number of votes of each student, Midoriya has 3 votes, Yaoyorozu has 2 votes so they are class representative and deputy class representative respectively, other students basically voted for themselves and a few voted for others.

Midoriya didn't expect that the class rep would be himself, he stood in front of the class while trembling and couldn't speak smoothly. Yaoyorozu found it somewhat unacceptable that she actually lost to the seemingly inefficient Midoriya.

[Iida obviously wanted to be a class rep, but he didn't vote for himself?]

Saiki silently looked at Iida in the front row, who was moved to tears when someone voted for him.

[He really is a fool.]

After the class rep was confirmed, Aizawa finally moved out of his big yellow sleeping bag and lazily announced the lesson was over and then could not wait to shrink back into his beloved sleeping bag.

"Saiki-san--"Midoriya turned to invite Saiki to lunch in the cafeteria. "Huh? He's gone ..." His schoolbag was still on his table, but the pink-haired boy who was supposed to be sitting there was missing.

[Although it's rude to leave without saying goodbye] Saiki is sitting behind a small bush with a lunch box, [but today's dessert after dinner is a deluxe version of coffee jelly and it's important to be able to enjoy it without interruption !]

This is the greenbelt of the UA campus. There are many plants, which are usually taken care of by students in the support department. Some can also be used as raw materials for equipment production.

But at the same time, because of the mysterious atmosphere and complex design, it is also known as a couple's holy place. It is rumored that as long as the two people walk along here hand in hand at 12 o'clock at night, then the person with you will be the love of your life.

[Well, it's just a cliché that every school has.]

Saiki opened the lunch box his mother carefully prepared and picked up a small tomato to eat first.

[But ...] Saiki glanced at the grass.

[Although it is invisible, there is indeed something here.]

Because of the bad hunch in the morning and the existence of something unknown here, Saiki quickly resolved his lunch and opened the packaging of the deluxe coffee jelly.

[You can smell the decay of metal.]

Removing the lid and setting it aside, Saiki took out the spoon to prepare for the dream of the day.

"Ringgg--- !!!" A loud alarm sounded through the quiet campus.

Saiki, who was unprepared, was startled by the alarm and shook his hand. The coffee jelly fell vertically following gravity.

! ! !

His pupils contracted sharply and a terrified expression appeared on Saiki's face.

0.1 seconds.