"I don't know how to handle these feelings." she mumbled.

"Neither do I." I admitted.

I've never felt this weak before. I've never wanted to loose control this badly before. She did things to me no one else ever had. And I've only just met her.

She's your mate!

Alaska

My body was trembling against his as unknown feeling coursed through me, making me want to commit dangerous sins with this man. This man I barely know.

I looked into his eyes, they were a deep obsidian black colour as he looked at me intently.

I shifted my weight, trying to bring my body closer to his. He stiffened and a low growl escaped him, sending shivers down my spine.

He flipped us over and hovered ontop of me. I could feel my insides clench as his face was mere inches from mine.

And he kissed me.

As soon as his lips made contact with mine, a moan I didn't know I was supressing escaped my mouth.

My arms wrapped around his neck as I tried pulling him closer. His chest vibrated as a soft groan escaped him.

His hands traveled down my waist and gripped my hip tightly, pulling me up to meet his own. Our lips moved in sync and I couldn't help but feel at home.

He didn't scare me. He didn't make me feel uncomfortable. He made me feel wonderful and content as it felt like this was where I was supposed to be.

My hands traveled down his neck and chest, feeling the iron hard muscles under his shirt. He was a very large man, big enough to make anyone cower before him.

But as he licked my bottom lip, emminating a soft sigh from me, only one word swam around in my head.

Mine.

My stomach clenched as I felt something hard poke my inner thigh, and I knew what it was.

Granted, I was a virgin, but I wasn't stupid.

His mouth left mine and started kissing my neck. Sucking and biting at the tender skin as I moaned softly.

I gasped as he rolled his hips against mine, a shock of pleasure rolling through my body at the friction.

His body shuddered and he abruptly pulled away from me.

I laid there in surprise, panting and out of breath as the heat on my skin began to calm down.

I sat up and looked at him in wonder. I couldn't deny the need I had for him anymore. And not just physically, but emotionaly as well. I needed all of him and I felt ashamed of that. I mean come on! I just met him!

Maybe he was telling the truth about the mate thing... maybe we were destined to be together.

"I'm sorry." he said looking at me.

I blinked in surprise. Did he just apologise? For kissing me?

"No uh... You don't have to be." I said, blushing when I sae the erection straining against his jeans.

"I should probably leave. I don't know how long I'll be able to keep my control in tact." He said.

"Uh... sure." I said standing up.

We walked towards the door and I opened it for him.

"Micah..." I said.

He stopped and raised his eyebrow.

"Can you uh... Can you come back tomorrow?" I asked, cursing myself for sounding so insecure.

A smile tugged at his lips.

"How about I come pick you up and I'll take you to the lake. We can spend some time there?" He asked.

I smiled brightly and nodded. "That would be great. Then we can... you know... get to know each other better." I said.

"Perfect." he said.

He leaned down and placed a gentle kiss on my cheek.

How can someone so powerful be so gentle?

"Goodnight, little one." He said.

"Goodnight.... Big one?" I joked and he chuckled walking off into the woods.

I closed the door behind me and leaned back on it. Finally the sexual tention is gone and I can think straight.

What the hell is going on with me?

How can I feel things like this for someone I barely know? This is extremely crazy, but I couldn't help the flutter in my chest every time I thought of him.

Tomorrow we're going to the lake, luckily it's my day off and it was the oerfect oppertunity to get to know him.

I mean if we were going to spend etternity together and all that sappy crap... then I might as well stop putting up a fight and try and see who he really is.

_____________________

Okay so they've finally kissed!!!

Looks like Ally is fianlly accepting the fact that she is his mate.

Any questions so far?