Discovery

You have finally arrived at the turtle's lair and you noticed something strange, Donnie's computers were all turned off and not all of the lights were turned on, and the turtles were not on their spots. You found this strange because usually when you visit them, Donnie's computers and the lights were always turned on, and they are always there to greet you. You were curious as to why this happened "Did they go on a vacation or something?" you thought. You roamed around the lair trying to look for the turtles and even Master Splinter, it was very quiet so it gave you some chills. First, you went to the desk where Donnie's computers are. All the gadgets, papers, and pens that used to be scrambled on the desk are now in a proper position. Next, you headed to the table where Master Splinter and the turtles eat. "Maybe they left a note here." you thought, but unfortunately there wasn't any letter. 

~RIIINNNGGG~ 

"AHHHHHHHH!!" You screamed so loud, that sound surprised you so much you tumbled on the floor. "Oh dear what is that!!??" your heart started to beat so fast, you stood up and looked around trying to find where that ringing came from without leaving on where you are positioned at the moment. "Must be a phone" you said to yourself. 

 "(Y/N) is that you?" a voice asked.

"Uhh yes, it's me... Mikey is that you?." You replied, the voice sounded like it was Mikey. The lair at the moment was not that bright, not all lights were turned on so it was quite difficult for you to see who was talking to you. You still stayed in your position.

"Where were you awhile ago?" the voice asked.

"I went to watch Casey's hockey match, why?" You replied back, now you are starting to feel worried. The fact that not all the lights were turned on were scaring you a little, that's why you are still staying in your position. Then you heard a loud thump, now this time you were really scared. You looked around to try to see who was talking to you, you thought that this couldn't be a prank, that you might be in real danger. 

"Why did you go there (Y/N)? with him?" the voice asked again, but this time, it tried to sound as if it was Batman. Now you really have a feeling that it was Mikey, but you were still not sure. 

"Why do you want to know? instead of asking questions why won't you reveal yourself. You're... you're... you're scaring me!" You replied but this time you gained a little bit of courage, you walked towards where the voice was which was in front of you. Your heart was beating so fast, you were nervous but you have to get this over with once and for all. But after taking five steps forward, all the lights on the lair turned on just as it was every time you visit the turtles. You were surprised when you saw Mikey in front of you.

"MIKEY!" You said in a very shocking and disappointing tone, you can't believe Mikey did all this. 

"Hey (Y/N)!" Mikey said in a happy tone, it seems that what everything just happened was ok.

"Mikey! what was all that!?" You asked. You were really curious about why he did all this, what happened was really not great you thought.

"I was just practicing..." Mikey replied. Practicing what? you thought,  his acting skills?

"Mikey, whatever you were practicing, why should it be like this? I was quite worried and scared, you know that sometimes I get scared easily if you even know that." You were really a little bit disappointed, but not mad. You came up to Mikey and looked at him straight at his eyes. "Mikey, I'm not mad okay? I'm just quite disappointed, I was planning to visit you guys and this is what I came for. I'm sorry, I hope you understand." From Mikey's facial expression, you can tell that he felt bad for what he did.

"I'm sorry (Y/N), I didn't really think about what could possibly happen to you if I did this. Also, the loud sound you heard was actually a school bell that I and Donnie found in a dumpster." Mikey hugged you, and you hugged him back.

"Okay, that was actually really loud." You and Mikey both giggled, your disappointment faded away instantly. You looked around, wondered where the others were. "So, where are the others? where's Donnie?"

"Oh, Donnie, Leo, and Raph went out to do something which I don't know what they're gonna do. But they told me to stay here with Master Splinter and if ever you arrived. I think they're coming home now, they left around 5 hours ago so they should be back soon." Mikey replied.

"Okay well, can I walk around for a while?" You asked. You want to discover the lair more, you feel like that there's more than what you see. Mikey nodded in agreement and he headed to Master Splinter to inform him that you are here. You headed to Donnie's small desk which was on the right corner, you actually just saw that desk for the first time. You knew it was Donnie's because it has purple paint on the side. When you reached the corner you saw that this small desk of Donnie is filled with envelopes filled with letters on top which are not yet secured. You were curious about what was written inside, so you took one of them and read the letter. You couldn't believe what was written.

To (Y/N): 

Hey! I know you like science and I was just wondering if you would like to do some fun science activities? maybe sometime? if you are only available of course. I have a list of activities that we can do if you're interested we...

That was all you saw in the letter, it wasn't continued. You wondered why Donnie didn't continue the letter, you are willing to join him to do some fun science activities anyways if only he asked. You thought that maybe Donnie was too shy to ask you. You placed the letter back in the envelope and put it back to where it was. You then walked away from the small desk, you now are starting to think that maybe Donnie really likes you so he wants to spend time with you. It was actually okay for you, but the thought that maybe Donnie likes you was making you wonder. Before you went to the lair, Casey told you what he felt about you, now this. 

"I really do be discovering new things every day." You told yourself as you headed to where Mikey was. Mikey placed a huge blanket on the floor which was located to where you stayed in your position when Mikey was "practicing". Then he placed the sodas that he was holding on top of the blanket. "Picnic inside?" You asked because it reminded you of a picnic in the park. "Yes!" Mikey said happily, then you sat down beside him and both of you drank the sodas. 

"Mikey, may I ask you a question?" Mikey looked at you "Yeah sure what is it?". You were quite nervous to ask this question of yours but you just went for it. "I saw a small desk on a corner that belonged to Donnie, and on top of that small desk, I found a lot of letters that were not yet secured. Do you know who he is writing for?" Mikey's eyes grew large, it seems that he knew who the letter is for, "I am not sure, but I think it's for someone he likes. If not, maybe letters for NASA." You were quite surprised when he said that it might be letters for NASA, yes there is a possibility because he is a science lover, but what he said about that it might be for someone who he likes. You assumed it was you, but you didn't tell Mikey. "Ohh okay, if he is writing for NASA then that is really interesting. I wonder what he's writing about, I guess maybe he discovered something and he wants the space agency to know." You replied, you focused on the "NASA" part rather than the other one he said. You felt that Mikey might know that "the someone he likes" was you. From the letter you have read, it was obvious it was you so you just stayed quiet about it.