dont call me angel

╔═══════════════╗

╔═══════════════╗

floyd talbert !

╚═══════════════╝
intoxication & sexual
innuendos

song: don't call me angel by
ariana grande, miley cyrus,
& lana del rey

"y/n come on. you gotta get up." babe heffron tugged on your arm. you were sitting on the floor in a puddle. it was raining cats and dogs outside and you were drunk. yes, drunk.

easy company was having a great time in austria to say the least. everyone was experiencing their own type of fun and you thought it'd be a great idea to go get drunk at some pub. luckily babe pulled you out of there before some random man could take advantage of you.

every man in easy company knew you were in a relationship with floyd talbert. everyone knew he was the love of your life. you were a female medic so of course they all tried to woo you somehow. floyd was successful. he might've been a little sexual at times but in reality he was such a sweetheart. you had said that you would immediately fall in love if you were to receive flowers. you stuck to your word. floyd would constantly pick flowers for you. it's where you got your nickname. flower. and yes you fell in love with floyd as he fell in love with you.

however, floyd wasn't going to be very happy with the state you were in at the moment. babe once again tugged on your arm. george luz appeared on the other side of you and helped pull you up from the ground.

"flower, we're almost there. just a couple of more feet." george motioned to the house you and floyd had been staying in. it was a cute little thing. the widow occupying the house was staying with her dear sister. she understood the trauma you and floyd had experienced and wanted to give you some time alone. you were grateful.

"is floyd . . . is floyd here?" you drunkenly slurred as babe wrenched open the front door. george and babe gave a sigh of relief when they saw floyd sitting in the living room with welsh, nixon, and winters. floyd immediately shot up and went to help you.

"i'm sorry we're dumping her on you but we didn't want to leave her out there much longer." babe groaned, sitting on one of the sofas.

"that's alright. i'm gonna take her upstairs. i'll be right back." floyd wrapped an arm around your waist to support you. your head came to rest on his shoulder for a second before you straightened up.

it was definitely a struggle to get upstairs to a bedroom. you almost tumbled back down the stairs when floyd tried to stop himself from tripping. the men in the living room were doing their best to ignore the commotion but it was difficult. they're conversation came to a halt as you gave a sharp yelp of pain. floyd told them everything was alright and the two of you returned to your journey up the stairs.

when floyd was successful of helping you get into a room he told you to sit on the bed. you did as you were told and just stared at him with a charming smile on your face. "i really do love you bunny."

"i love you the most. now why don't you get changed?" he replied with a similar smile.

you stood up and kicked off your shoes. floyd caught you as you stumbled slightly. the men in the living room halted their conversation once more as thuds were heard on the ceiling.

"are you gonna help me, pretty boy?" you huffed as you struggled to pull off your top. floyd handed you one of his shirts to pull on. you pulled off your skirt and flung it at him. floyd caught it and you frowned. "you're no fun."

"you need to rest angel." floyd said, folding your clothes and setting them on the top of the dresser. when he turned to you, you pulled him forwards into a knee weakening kiss. he kissed you back momentarily before pulling away with a smile. both of you had red cheeks. "we can carry on when you're sober."

"fine . . . but one . . . one more thing. don't call me angel."

"mhm." floyd said kissing you roughly on the cheek and helping you lie down. "get some rest my love."

<3