The escape

Shasha POV
We got into the car and were about to leave the parking lot. But then we saw someone standing a few feet away from the car.
I hit the brake just in time to avoid hitting the person. The person was wearing green shirt and black shorts. It was Christie! What does she want now?
She came towards the car and came to my door. I rolled the window down, so that I can know what she wanted.
But why did she stop us like this? She's beginning to creep me out.
"Um hi, Shasha," she asked, leaning over the window. "Do you wanna hang out? I have nothing to do for the day. So can I join you two?"
Uh oh. What does she want with us?
"I um uh..." was all I managed to say
I didn't know what to say, so I just casually tapped Zafina's knee while pulling the handbrake, motioning her to do something.
"Shasha quick, to the hospital!" Zafina exclaimed suddenly, clutching her stomach. "I have a bad stomach ache! Please!"
Saved by the bell, or at least saved by Zafina.
"Sorry, Christie, but I have to take her to the nearest hospital," I said. "See you around!"
And with that I pulled the handbrake down and hit the accelerator, the loud noise of the car echoing through the parking lot.
We exited the premises of the Hitohara Industries building and drove out.
"Smart move, Zafina," I said. "So where do you wanna go?"
"Anywhere that we could have our lunch and speak," said Zafina.
"Alright, how does a diner sound?" I suggested and she agreed.
So I drove to our favourite plan making spot: the diner near Nina's mansion.
We went in and sat at one of the first tables.
"What did you mean by she has a menacing aura?" I asked.
"She's planning to get info out of you." Zafina answered.
"But why?" I asked. "Why me out of all people?"
"Because you are friends with Jin's best friends, Steve and Hwoarang," said Zafina. "She saw you coming in with them."
"Oh so now it makes sense," I said. "But what does she want with Jin?"
"She wants to seek revenge." Zafina said. "You see, there's a long story behind this."
"I know," I said. "But who are you exactly?"
Zafina opened her mouth to speak but the waiter came to take the order. We gave our order. The waiter left and suddenly Christie appeared out of no where!
"Hey are your okay?" Christie asked Zafina, laying a hand on her shoulder. "I thought you were going to the hospital? What are you doing here?"
"Oh I felt better," said Zafina. "I was just hungry, that's all..."
"Oh glad you're okay," said Christie. "Can I join-"
"Aargh it hurts again," said Zafina, clutching her stomach. "Please take me to the hospital!"
I quickly got up and pulled her out of the diner. We ran out of there. I helped Zafina into the car and got in behind the wheel. I started the car and drove out of there at top speed.
"I feel like we need to go to the hospital for real," I said. "She might be following us."
I looked at the rear view mirror and sure enough, there was a holographic coloured car that was at our heels before this and it's still tailing us.
"Yeah that's true," said Zafina. "Don't go to the nearest hospital. We can discuss on the way."
"Yeah," I agreed. "Who are you anyway?"
"I'm a part of an ancient Egyptian clan that protects an imperial tomb," said Zafina. "That tomb holds a demon. Our clan keeps the tomb sealed for the good of the world. But recently, the seal broke due to the presence of the two evil stars, Jin Kazama and Kazuya Mishima."
"So that demon is Azazel?" I said, without looking away from the road.
"Yes that is correct," said Zafina. "So because of true war, the seal broke and the demon escaped. Even after Jin defeated it, the demon still existed as a spirit. I sealed the demon within my body, but it kept growing stronger because the war was still on. I had to do something."
"Wait so are you telling me that the demon is still within your body?" I asked in shock.
"No no it isn't," she said reassuringly. "It's sealed away in it's tomb. It grew weak thanks to the end of the war. I am now free from it."
"So basically you're like Chizuru Kagura from the King Of Fighters series?" I asked because her story sounded like the Orochi Saga.
"Um I don't know," Zafina said. "I don't watch any television series," she said. "But now, the two evil stars have changed their ways. What I fear now is, because of these Brazilians coming back for revenge, they may go back to their old ways, especially the father. So that's why we need to stop them and the explain about the misunderstanding."
"So they had nothing to do with whatever they want revenge for?" I asked at the traffic light and Zafina nodded. "Whoa... but I don't actually think Kazuya would go back to his old ways because he has Jun Kazama's love and the Kazamas have the power to suppress the evil of the Devil Gene."
"Yes but it's better to be safe than sorry," said Zafina. "We need to stop the Brazilians and help them. We need to help them to find out who the real culprit is."
We pulled into the hospital parking lot and entered the emergency room. We passed the lobby and hid. We saw Christie entering too and quickly exited through another entrance. We ran back to our car and passed the ER on the way. From outside we could see Christie frantically looking for us but we drove away as fast as the law allowed. Wouldn't wanna get a summon for no reason, especially since this isn't my car...
We drove straight to Nina's mansion. I felt like that was the most confidential place to speak about our secrets for now.
We went in and evidently Steve wasn't home yet...