thirtynine..giggles

ITS OFFICIALLY TAEKOOK DAAYAYAAYY

IIM GONNA SCREAMAMEMEokay anyways, lets get into it 😉

okay anyways, lets get into it 😉

+++

Taehyung stirred in his light slumber, humming contently when he felt Jungkook's thumbs rub small circles on his hand

Taehyung stirred in his light slumber, humming contently when he felt Jungkook's thumbs rub small circles on his hand. "Kookie,"

The older hummed in distraction from the book he dug his nose in. It was now dark after their long nap, the moon glistened in the sky above them, beaming into the clear bubble they lay in.

"I'm sorry for yelling at you earlier," The cherry haired mumbled against the velvet pillows he laid his drowsy face in. "I was upset and there's a lot on my mind right now."

Jungkook brings Taehyung's hand to his lips, giving it a princely kiss. This brought a smile to the red head's lips. "It's okay, petal. I know you didn't mean it." He places the book on his lap and looks at his partner with soft eyes.

The ravenette leans down to kiss Taehyung's shoulder, progressing all the way down his back before pinching his side with his fingers.

Taehyung lazily giggled and arched his back at the haywire nerves in his body. "That tickles!"

Jungkook raised a brow, "Oh does it, now?" he took off his rounded glasses and set them on the bedside table. His hands travel along Taehyung's body, wiggling his fingers right in the other's neck.

The cherry haired yipped as he flipped around onto his back to glare at his boyfriend. "No, but does this?" He said in denial, tickling Jungkook's side gently.

Jungkook just flashed a sly smile, "I'm not ticklish."

Taehyung frowned, "Bullshit, come here!" He bent his fingers in his direction. Yet, Jungkook backed away with a guilty bunny grin.

"I knew you were ticklish! Don't lie to me, fucker!" Taehyung giggled again, launching himself over his partner's body, instantly reaching for any ticklish spots.

The ravenette couldn't help but burst into a fit of giggles, kicking his legs around in the air. He struggled to get rid of the tickle monster above him. His smile was as wide and bright as the moon.