eight

Taehyung slipped on his velvet shorts on over his black fishnets. It was time to go to work, and Jungkook had left for a meeting.

The brunette couldn't deny the feeling he felt when he was Jungkook. He truly felt happiness the three times they were together.

The front door unlocked and Namjoon walked in the room and went to Taehyung's room. Taehyung jumped in surprise.

"Who topped?"

Namjoon froze, his cheeks blossomed in a bright crimson. "W-What?"

"Last night. Who topped?"

Namjoon shook his head. "Shut up, child. We have to go."

+++

Taehyung poured whiskey into a glass and slid it to Jimin, who was accompanied by his two boyfriends, Hoseok and Yoongi.

"Did you see that guy in the camera!?! He literally got stabbed by a fork!" Jimin screamed, recalling the mission they just got back from.

Yoongi nodded, taking another swig of his drink. "Jungkook is ruthless."

Taehyung's head perked up at the name. "Jungkook? He stabbed someone?"

"Yeah." Hoseok said casually as if it was normal to stab someone with a fork.

"Master does all the killing, while us three stay behind and guide him through." Jimin smiled. "Jin hyung is the doctor and helps us when we get hurt."

"Ah." Taehyung said. It just came to him that Jungkook was a killer. But why did he seem so happy and normal? He didn't look like a killer, he never acted like he has murdered several people.

"We need to hangout sometime." Jimin said, grinning brightly towards Taehyung.

Taehyung mixed up a drink for another guy, throwing him a thoughtless wink. "Yeah sure." He didn't pay attention to Jimin, there was only thing running through his mind.

Why am I more attracted to Jungkook now?

Namjoon waltzed to the bar and lead the three boys away, "Your master wants you."

Taehyung stood behind, watching the four boys leave to meet with Jungkook. He wished Jungkook 'wanted' him too.

"Hey frutti, what's good?" A thug looking dude sat on the center stool. A black and green snapback sat backwards on his head, neck covered in tattoos and golden chains. The guy was practically undressing Taehyung with his eyes, a thing the men here always do.

Taehyung scoffed at him. "What do you want." He said monotonously, looking off into the distance, capturing the sight of Jungkook. The raven haired had a girl next to him, a short ass skirt on her with a bralette. The girl looked all lovey dovey on him, her hand on his chest other wrapped around his waist. Jungkook caught eye contact with Taehyung, and his eyes darkened. Not that Taehyung could see in the dimmed light, but he could feel it. Taehyung forced to look from him and shake the jealousy away before returning to the tatted guy.

"I want something fucking strong." The dude said, playing with his chains. He looked at Taehyung's ass as he turned around. "Baby, you thick."

Taehyung rolled his eyes and slammed the drink to guy. He was aggravated. He looked back at Jungkook, but he wasn't there anymore. Neither was the girl. Taehyung sighed.

He's probably banging her right now.

The brunette pulled his shorts down and hit his head on the wall. "I was so stupid to think he actually liked me." He slapped his arms to his sides. "That's what you get, you've only known him for like three days. Idiot."

Then a grunt was heard behind him and he turned around to see Jungkook smugly sitting in the stool that other dude was just in. The thug guy sprung up from the floor and ran away.

Taehyung rolled his eyes for the nth time. Jungkook held a tight smirk on his luscious lips as he stared at Taehyung.

"What's wrong, my darling."

"For the last time. I'm not your darling." Taehyung desperately drank from a random bottle. "You probably tell that to all you're hoes."

Jungkook furrowed his brows in confusion. Then his smirk reappeared but this time it was sinful. "You're jealous."

"W-What!?!?" Taehyung almost screamed in defiance. "I'm not j-jealous. Pfft. Jealous? Not t-this guy!"

(cue the music)

A low chuckle emitted from Jungkook's lips, he stood up and slowly walked around the counter, sneaking towards Taehyung. The smaller backed up as Jungkook loomed over him until his back hit the wall.

Jungkook's black eyes pierced through Taehyung as if he were prey. Taehyung swallowed his saliva as he also watched Jungkook gulp, his adams apple bobbing up and down.

Jungkook gripped his large hands on Taehyung's waist tightly, while he leaned dangerously close. His breath fanned over Taehyung's lip. They shared intimate eye contact, it made Taehyung tremble in submissiveness. Jungkook's wicked smirk deepened again, he trailed his nose into the crook of Taehyung's neck, taking in the sweet scent of his vanilla perfume. Then he attacked Taehyung's neck with his posh lips, leaving a bushel of red velvet hickeys. Something of which he grew addicted to.

Taehyung whimpered as Jungkook bit his skin and his rough hands slid down to his ass, squeezing it harshly. He pushed the brunette further into the wall, rubbing their clothed members together for more friction. Jungkook grunted into Taehyung's ear, sending waves of electricity down his back. The foreign sensation made Taehyung arch his back, pressing even further into Jungkook's nether region.

Taehyung gripped Jungkook's shiny hair and shoved his lips onto the other's. They moved in perfect synchronization. As they swapped lust from their lips, Jungkook started unbuttoning Taehyung's blouse, completely forgetting that there were people all around. He smirked further and he fell into the sensual void, lifting Taehyung up and letting his legs wrap around his waist, not daring to part from him. He grasped Taehyung's ass tighter before pulling away from Taehyung's lips and unbuttoning the rest of Taehyung's blouse with his teeth. He swung them around and laid Taehyung on the bar counter, smashing their lips together again.

Taehyung moaned into Jungkook's mouth when he pressed his clothed but hard member against the inside of his thigh. Jungkook wrapped his fingers around Taehyung's waist band.

"WHOA WHOA WHOA!!" Someone yelled, interrupting the boys' little session. "What is going on here!?"

Jungkook backed off of Taehyung, taking his hand and helping him up. He looked up and saw Jin standing there, an angry frown on his lips and his arms crossed. Jin stormed over to Jungkook and pulled him out from behind the bar by yanking his ear.

"Ow!" Jungkook almost cried, it hurt so bad. But he held it in, being surrounded by hundreds of other gangs. He slapped Jin's hand away and glared at him.

"You idiot!" Jin yelled into Jungkook's face. "Don't do that to the little baby!"

Jungkook stood there in shock as his hyung screamed at him like a mother.

"Your horny self almost took his cherry in front of everyone here!" Jin smacked the back of his head. He didn't really even know Taehyung that well, but he wanted to care for him as he did the rest. Taehyung was now the baby in his life. Jimin has his boyfriends, he doesn't need momma Jin no more. He can't baby talk Jungkook, or he will stab him with a pencil. The two horn dogs named "Yoongi and Hoseok" have grown up and now baby talks their little chim chim. Taehyung was the last one, and he felt obligated to take care of the small boy like a mother.

Jungkook rubbed his ear in pain. "Okay okay, I'm sorry." He looked down to the floor, but caught a glimpse of his own raging boner. He groaned aloud and covered it with his suit jacket.

"You make his first time special, dumbo." Jin smacked him again before running off to Taehyung to cool him off. "Go to Joonie's suite and ask for a cold shower, nasty."