six six sixteen

"Ya I know, he's a big meanie." Taehyung said, hiding his face in Yeontan's fur while Jungkook glared at them from the couch.

He sighed and turned on the tv, sighing once more when nothing good was on. His gaze shifted to Taehyung again. Taehyung looked stunning with his new hair. He was currently on the black loveseat cuddling with his Pomeranian.

The longer Jungkook stared, the warmer he became. He thought the sight was the cutest thing.

Maybe Yeontan isn't that bad, he makes Taehyung truly happy.

Yeontan looked at Jungkook and winked.

ok maybe not

Jungkook got up and walked over to the two, picking up Yeontan and placing him on the floor, so he could sit next to Taehyung.

Taehyung giggled. "You're a weirdo."

Jungkook scooted closer to Taehyung, putting his arm around him. "No, you're the weirdo."

Taehyung puppy pouted and pinched Jungkook's nipple.

"ow!"

"Crybaby." Taehyung laughed his cute little laugh, it lightened Jungkook's heart up like the sun. "Kookie's a crybabyyy."

Jungkook smiled when he heard that nickname, it made his ears red. "Oh I'll show you who's the baby." He said, pushing Taehyung down onto the black cushions, he placed his knees on the side of each of Taehyung's hips.

Taehyung gulped as he watched Jungkook's hands slowly reach for his waist. Next thing he knew, Jungkook was mercilessly tickling him.

Taehyung screamed and dramatically kicked the air as tears of laughter spilt onto his cheeks. Taehyung rolled over and sent the pair slamming on the floor. Jungkook quickly regained his posture and hovered over the blossom boy. They both breathed heavily, staring into eachothers eyes.

Jungkook absentmindedly leaned in, focusing on Taehyung's precious lips. His lidded eyes then looked at Taehyung's, which were closed already, expecting some intimacy. Jungkook swooped down and pressed their lips together. They moved in mystical synchronization, swapping love from their lips.

Taehyung moaned when Jungkook's tongue slipped in and started exploring.

The front door opened and in walked Namjoon, Jin close behind, a corgi in his hands.

"Jesus Christ." Namjoon rolled his eyes.

Taekook quickly parted and sat on the loveseat as if nothing happened. Taehyung's interest was on the corgi in Jin's hands.

"AWWEEE, cute puppy!!!" He zoomed over to the corgi who was now wagging his butt, tongue all out and dripping. Taehyung picked him up and hugged him with prominent heart eyes.

"Tannie!! Come meet your new friend!" Namjoon yelled into the apartment. Soon Yeontan came running in, tail flying everywhere. Taehyung put the corgi down, watching the two doggies lick each other in happiness.

"We think his name should be-" Jin started to say, but he was oh so rudely interrupted by Taehyung.

"Chopa!"

"Yeah, sure. Chopa's a cute name." Namjoon said.

"You're dang right!" Taehyung screamed in cuteness overload. Jungkook hopped up from the loveseat and put his hand on Taehyung's back.

"Chill out before you have a seizure." He whispered before giving Taehyung a sweet kiss on the cheek, "I gotta go, sugar." He gave him one more peck on the lips and then left, leaving Taehyung all hot and bothered.