twentyeight..drank

hey guess what?

I FUXJINF LOVE YOU AND YOU SHOULD LOVE YOURSELF ANS EAT ALL THE CANDY AND MAC N CHEESE TBAT YIU WANT

💙💛💖💘💕💓💛💛💝💛💝💛💛💝💚💝💚💝💚🖤💚💝💛🖤💛🖤💚💖💖💚❤💖💛💖💜💜💕💜

+++

"Taehyung. You're not going to like this."

+++

The boy's face dropped as he stared at Jin's perplexed face. "W-what's the matter. Is everyone okay?"

Jin swallowed hard, "Taehyung, he's fine. But something-"

"Who's he? Tannie... is he alright?" Taehyung said, tears starting to prick at his eyes. He crossed his hands over his pounding heart, the tears started to cascade down his cheeks.

"Tannie is okay but," Jin paused as he sighed sadly and let Jimin walk through with the pomeranian buried in his arms. The puppy hid it's head tightly in the boy's shirt, small and pained whimpers emitting from him.

Taehyung ran up to them and pulled Yeontan from Jimin's grasp. He observed the dog, pushing aside the fluffy fur and ears to check for any ouchies. He started sobbing loudly when he noticed the immense gash on one of Yeontan's delicate legs. He held the puppy tight to his chest, who licked the tears away from his cheeks.

Jungkook pulled Taehyung to sit on the couch, laying a fluffy pink blanket over him as he cried violently. He brushed his hands through Taehyung's red hair, before turning to Jin who watched Taehyung's break down with a melancholy expression.

"Do you know how this happened?" He asked lightly, afraid his aggravated mind set would scare Taehyung.

Jin sighed and ran his hand through his messy hair. "I don't know, Jimin and I just went outside and we heard him in pain."

Jimin silently nodded as he shut the door before heading off into the kitchen to fetch Taehyung some tea.

Taehyung looked up with wide eyes towards his boyfriend, "Kookie, look what happened to Tannie." He sobbed as he showed Jungkook the slash in the puppy's limb.

Jungkook frowned and wiped the ferocious tears that cascaded down the red head's cheeks. "Honey, I'm so sorry."

The younger passed Yeontan to Jin, who disappeared to fix up the cut. Taehyung pulled Jungkook into a suffocating hug as he sobbed into his shirt.

The ravenette immediately responded to the embrace of his sad boyfriend.

"It's all my fault. Whatever is after me, it hurt Yeontan." Taehyung said with a loud sniffle. "It's all my fault. Kook-"