thirtyfuckingtwo..

i have great news!

i have great news!

this story will probably n0t end anytime soon with the plot i have planned.

who knows, it might even reach 60 something chapters!

well who cares about that right now,, because its tAekook tiMe

+++

"I'm gonna fuck you so hard, you're gonna see stars."

Taehyung pushed his body backwards against Jungkook.

"Then do it." Taehyung said, his lewd intentions poured sensuously through his sugary lips.

"Don't get cocky now, Tae" Jungkook enunciated strenuously with gritted teeth. He teased the smaller with his fingers grazing along Taehyung's back with the free hand that wasn't holding his arms behind.

Taehyung's eyes darted towards the bulge in the ravenette's leather jeans. "Make me see stars, daddy."

That was the only thing said for a moment as Jungkook removed his pants and boxers. His fingers hooked around the decorative panties around Taehyung's ass, slowly pulling them down to reveal the full, flush beauty in front of him.

The ravenette brought his hand down harshly with a slap before turning around to switch off the lights. The only light that flowed throughout the small bathroom was the tiny nightlight plugged into the wall over by the shower, so Taehyung's red hair and cheeks stood out vibrantly in the serene atmosphere.

Jungkook grasped harder on Taehyung's arms with one hand, and pulled his cherry locks with the other. "Look at me, baby."

Taehyung struggled to lower his head, due to the tight grip Jungkook had on his hair. He made sensual eye contact with him in the mirror, moaning faintly as another slap came down on his ass.

Jungkook made sure he could see Taehyung's enticing expressions in the mirror before he reached to hover his two fingers in front of the redhead's pouted lips.

The other took the digits in his mouth, sucking lightly as he cocked a brow towards Jungkook. He swirled his tongue around and under them until he felt they were slick enough.

Jungkook smirked knowingly, taking his fingers and placing them over Taehyung's pink hole.

The redhead shivered at the cold touch. He lifted his foot to kick Jungkook in the shin at the irritating teasing he was preforming.

The mafia leader growled and shoved his finger in quickly, making Taehyung groan in sudden pain. "Don't kick me, darling. Or I will leave." He whispered against the back of the redhead's ear, as he twisted and twirled his finger.

Taehyung laughed smugly. "You wouldn't leave me like this." He pressed his ass further onto Jungkook's finger with a conceited expression.

Suddenly his body was left untouched as Jungkook released his arms and left the bathroom without a trace.