four

"Ooh!" Taehyung moaned loudly leaning against the table, drool running down his jawline.

Jackson slapped Taehyung's mouth and shushed him. "We're in a restaurant, Tae."

"Sorry." Taehyung sheepishly giggled and wiped his mouth with the napkin. "It's just so good."

"Doesn't give you the right to moan your lungs out in public." Jackson rolled his eyes and grabbed the chicken from Taehyung's hands.

"How dare you, Jackson. I will kill you!" Taehyung tried snatching the chicken nugget back but Jackson threw it in his mouth.

"You wouldn't kill your cousin."

"Try me, and maybe I will, hyung."

Jackson looked at his watch, "Shit. I gotta go, Tae. See ya soon." He hugged his cousin, slapped money on the table, and ran out of the store.

"B-Bye" Taehyung spoke to no one watching Jackson rush into his car. "So urgent." He stood up and walked to the counter to pay for his food. Taehyung fished his phone from his pocket abd dialed Namjoon's number.

Namjoon answered just as Taehyung was about to hang up.

"What Tae, I'm busy." He breathed out through the phone.

"Um you know what it's okay I'll walk, Namjoonie."

"O-ah- okay Tae, bye. Ah!" Namjoon struggled to speak.

Taehyung furrowed his brows, "Are you okay?"

"Ahhahh, yeah gotta go-oh!" He hurriedly hung up the phone.

Weird.

He was afraid that he knew what Namjoon was doing.

Ew.

He pushed the door open and shook his head at the gross scene playing through his head. He groaned aloud when he saw the dark clouds looming overhead. He checked the weather and fuck it was going to rain.

Taehyung continued walking anyways, he doesn't have money for a taxi or an uber, nor does he have a car to drive home. Not that he has his own house, he lives with Namjoon. But he'd rather not go there when he knew what nasty things he was doing.

Taehyung walked down the now dark and lonely street as it started to rain. He groaned again. Where the hell was he supposed to go? He didn't know, but he kept moving, trying hard to find an open store to dry off in. No luck, he was already far away from any stores, now far from the center of town.

The northern downpour was cold and it soaked Taehyung's clothes along with everything around him. He wanted to cry because he had no idea where he even was, and what way to get home. The soaking boy couldn't use his cellphone in this kind of weather.

He looked at his surroundings. Nothing was recognizable. Where the hell was he? He only saw the rain drops flying down and the blurred street lights in the distance.

A black car slowly pulled up next to him and Taehyung nearly screamed in surprise.

The dark window rolled down revealing the just as dark man smirking in the driver's seat.

"Get in."

Taehyung didn't think twice before hopping in the passenger side.

"H-How'd you find me?" Taehyung asked, very grateful to be picked up.

"How could I miss a pretty boy like you." Jungkook turned to look at the wet boy in his car. He smirked at Taehyung's shirt and how it was see-through from the water. "You're soaking, lemme take you to my place."