twentytwo..crows

The smell of rich vanilla filled Taehyung's nostrils as his eyes fluttered open

The smell of rich vanilla filled Taehyung's nostrils as his eyes fluttered open. The sun's calming rays beamed down into the small room through the glass ceiling.

"Ah fuck!" The redhead screamed in surprise when a tidal wave of pain shot through his back and legs. He emitted another squeal once he realized he had no pants on and was outside in Jungkook's star gazing domey thing. What to even call it? He didn't know.

Maybe a sexy observatory? Idk.

Who cared.

Taehyung pulled the red rose petal that was tangled in his hair, his focus following the trail of delicate petals dispersed around the floor. His cheeks blossomed in crimson at the memories. The blessing images of Jungkook's god like body ran through his mind like a film, in which he never wanted to end.

A crow landed atop the glass dome, staring into Taehyung's eyes with an alarming radiation. Taehyung gulped as shivers ran down his spine.

"Shoo, creepy bird!" He waved his hand for the bird to leave. But it stood in its place, glaring at Taehyung in a disturbing manner.
No matter how hard Taehyung hit the glass roof, the harrowing bird wouldn't leave. Until it spanned its wings and flew off into the chilly morning air. Taehyung noticed that the clouds covered the sun, making the area sombre and grey. He furrowed his brows and watched the trees waver its branches through the whispering wind.

"Hey, sugar." A sudden familiar voice made Taehyung yelp. The redhead whipped his head towards the ravenette who stood in the glass doorway.

"O-oh hey." He breathed out, averting his gaze to the clouds.

that bird was so weird...

"Did something happen?" Jungkook asked with a concerned tone. Taehyung shook his head.

"J-just tired, that's all." He faked a smile and watched the leaves sway high up in the trees.

Jungkook raised an eyebrow, approaching Taehyung slowly. "I don't like when you lie to me."

Taehyung gulped again, and licked his lips nervously. "N-no, I'm just tired, I swear."

"I would be tired too if I was fucked like that." Jungkook threw a cheeky wink that made Taehyung blush again, completely forgetting about the disconcerting crow he encountered.

Taehyung rolled his eyes. "Oh shut up." His stomach growled for help.

"Yeri has made food inside for us, let's eat before we go to the station." Jungkook said with a smile, handing the boy his abandoned boxers.

"The station?" The cherry haired asked in confusion.

Jungkook helped Taehyung up once he was fully dressed. "The police station, sugar. They have news on my case." He patted Taehyung's bum and lead him into the yard.