thirtyfuckingone..

promo whore alert!: space booty is out and just waiting for you to read it 👀💕

also this chapter goes everywhere, there's kinda a lot happening ~T_T~

"oh shit."

+++

Taehyung gasped sharply, his gaze flittered from side to side as he brought his hand up to cover his mouth.

"So he's the trench coat guy. Should I be scared?"

A set of footsteps was heard and Taehyung's placed himself behind the bedroom door quietly, not before grabbing a hard back social studies book that rested on the mahogany night stand of Jackson's rather tiny room.

"Taehyung? Are you okay? You've been in here for a while."

Taehyung shut his eyes tightly for a moment as he heard those words, along with slow and steady footsteps get nearer.

One last sound was heard, and the red head could see Jackson's perturbed expression in the door way.

He held his breath in fright, afraid of what the other could do to him when he finds out that Taehyung knows.

Jackson stepped further into the room, his hand landing on top of the handle as he scanned the room and the bathroom for any sight of his cousin. His eyebrows weaved together as he noticed the closet door was open, and the black mask fell onto the floor.

Then he turned around,

and met Taehyung's fury filled glare.

"Taehyung, what's going on? Why are you hiding." Jackson attempted to pull aggressively on the door to reach the other but Taehyung refused to let go of the handle on his side.

"Come here, you little bastard." Jackson's face turned into one of pure anger, and he reached harshly for Taehyung's wrist but the red head flung the door into his face. As Jackson stumbled backwards, holding his head tightly with his hands, Taehyung inched towards him slowly, raising his small arms over his head, book propped dangerously in his dainty hands.

3...

2...

1...

He swung his arms down, aiming the text book straight at the other's head.

*whack*

*thud*

Taehyung released the book from his grip, letting it fall on top of Jackson's unconscious body, before turning the boy to face him. His shakey hands made it to his mouth again as he stared at the body on the floor.

Jackson certainly wasn't dead, but he was definitely out cold.

He flashed a diverted smirk at his cousin's flat-toned complexion. He then stood up and grabbed Jackson's ankles, steadily dragging him into the closet. He threw his body gruffly against the wall, not caring if it would harm his body.

Taehyung shut the closet doors, looking around the room for anything to hold the door shut.

"Chairs. Chairs." He chanted lightly in search of any chairs in the house. But when you live alone in a small house, you don't use a table and chairs.

And Jackson preferred to eat on the couch.

"Dammit, Jackson. You and your dumbass house." He cursed to himself, keeping eye on the closet door incase the other woke up suddenly in protest.

Then something caught his eye.

The dresser.

"Yes! The dresser! Just if I can move it in front of the door." Taehyung grunted deeply as he tried to push the large wooden wardrobe over to the door. But his attemps were useless.