one..velour

Taehyung smirked wittingly as he bent down to provocatively grab the bottles of alcohol behind him, not forgetting to let the small red velvet shorts ride up his bum. The tatted man at the counter huffed at the sight of Taehyung's sneaky actions.

"Bottoms up," Taehyung smiled lightly as he slides the glass of pure whiskey down the bar counter to the husky man, who snatched the glass perfectly in his huge hands.

The thug eyed Taehyung up and down, practically using x-ray vision. "Damn, would you like to bottom up." He winked which made Taehyung stifle a disturbed laugh.

This was all a game to him, strolling into the bar, and flirting with horny gang members. It never meant anything. It's just all for fun. Taehyung enjoyed getting desperate men ruffled in their feathers when they realize that they could never 'tap that'. And he swears the men get worse as the days go by. He's been working at this casino bar for five years now

But it isn't just any casino for rich white people to spend their pointless money. It was for gangs and mafia, full of the biggest-baddest dudes. They wouldn't let no old-ass lady up in there, not when there are literal 'drug ushers' walking around, like them damn popcorn people at a baseball game. His buddy Namjoon owns this casino. He has big cash, it makes Taehyung wanna puke at the amount of money Namjoon has. 

Taehyung has been working here since he was 14, just going into the eighth grade. Working as a bartender for the mafia was a fucking blast. Because no one gave two shits about rules. Except the absolute necessary ones:

NO MURDERS INSIDE. WAIT UNTIL YOU'RE OFF OF THE PROPERTY

Lets just say, Namjoon was a little obsessed with his carpet. He would blow up and kill whoever dropped a single drip of blood on his precious carpet. 

Taehyung pulled the money off of the counter as he batted his eyelashes at the (honestly very ugly) guy and waved him goodbye with a soft 'bye'.

He walked out from behind the counter when the man finally left. 

Namjoon has to be around here somewhere.   He thought to himself, his blue eyes scanning the dim room for the certain purple haired man. When he spotted him, he pulled his short shorts down to hide his ass more, knowing Namjoon wouldn't be happy if Taehyung was subjecting himself like that.

"Hi Joonie," Taehyung grinned a sweet box smile as he hugged Namjoon tightly with much love. The older cooed at his cuteness.

"Hey, Tae. Meet our new ally gang." Namjoon responded, gesturing his hands towards the table of handsome males.

They all muttered their 'hellos' and Taehyung shyly replied, slightly hiding behind his hyung's back.

"Oh, come on. Don't be shy now." Namjoon sighed, ruffling Taehyung's fluffy silver hair. 

"AWE HE'S SO CUTE. I WANNA EAT HIM" Some dude with pink hair squealed towards the shy boy.

"Shut up, Jimin. You're scaring him." Another guy said, smacking 'Jimin' against the back of the head, earning a small 'owie'.

Taehyung held back the genuine smile that was threatening to expose itself. Namjoon pointed to the guy who hit Jimin.

"This is Yoongi, he looks and sound mean but it's all talk. He's a wimp" He says sarcastically.

Yoongi pulls his gun from his waistband and points it in Namjoon's face. "I do bite." He spits out with a deep smirk. Namjoon doesn't even flinch at the weapon pointed directly to his brain. He just smiles and laughs.

All while Taehyung was low key freaking out. 

NO! JOONIE HASN'T BEEN MARRIED YET! YOU CAN'T KILL HIM!  Was the only thing that ran through Taehyung's head.

Until Yoongi dropped the gun and shoved it into his waistband again, laughing just like Namjoon.

WHAT THE HECK IS FUNNY??

"Fine, whatever you say, lil meow meow." Namjoon chuckled again, turning to a panicking Taehyung. The older's face dropped when he saw the younger's frightened state. "Oh my gosh, Taehyung, baby. He's joking. Okay?" He wiped the fat tear that flowed down Taehyung's cheek. "Namjoonie's okay. See? I'm right here."

He hugged the smaller tight in a warm embrace that was sure to calm him down.

"Anygayyyy, I'm Jin." A man with blond hair said, he was very handsome and built, but not overly hunky. He looked annoyed with the two's skinship, though he didn't know it was brotherly.

"And I'm J-Hope!" Another guy with red hair smiled a blinding smile at Taehyung. He was practically the damn sun. Taehyung smiled wide back to his new friends.

"His real name is Hoseok." Jimin said, rolling his eyes as his hands massaged both Yoongi's and Hoseok's thighs. Taehyung giggled lightly at their cuteness. He's seen a lot, but never a couple of three. And he doesn't mind it, unlike others.

Jin looked at his diamond infested watch, "Master's going to arrive very soon." Everyone straightened their posture and nodded with smiles when Jin mentioned 'master'.

Taehyung furrowed his brows. 

Who was this "Master" guy?

He doesn't even know what's coming for him.

Hey readers! This is my new story, RED VELVET HICKEYS I hope you like the first chapter, I tried really hard to make it my best.

I'm positive you already knowwww who 'master' is.

- Love, your bitch Nikki.