thirtyfive.@$$

hi my cute babies! 💜 i seriously haven't updated in forever. i promise i didn't give up on y'all! i've been having family issues with someone passing, but i am okay now. (ノД')

also, wattpad has been a bumby dumb and wasn't letting me post anything on my message board.

but anygay here's some taekook because we enjoy the gay 🏳️‍🌈💜

"Alright Chim, you can be as rough as you want with him. All you gotta do is throw him in the cell and lock the door. Kookie and I will come by later and interrogate him again." Taehyung smiles, yelping slightly as Jimin pinched his butt. He ignored the glares they were receiving from Jackson and a certain ravenette.

The pink haired male sported a chubby grin, "Okay, that sounds good. The rest of the gang are at the lake house packing up, so you might wanna head out and get your stuff. See Ya!" He yanked tightly on the ropes that were tied around Jackson's body, forcing him to follow along to his car.

He pulled Jackson into the backseat before sliding into the driver's side. When he turned the car on, he turned around to face the battered man that sat bound up behind him. "What did they do to you?" His hands made their way to the ropes, slicing them in half with the tiny blade he drew from his pocket.

Jackson scantily smirked, pulling the ties from his wrists lose. He reached out to stretch his limbs, groaning heavily at the surging pain that annoying ravenette has caused. "Just beat me up a bit." His words slurred a bit as he poke because of the swollen state of his tongue. "Also, I was stabbed a few times." Jackson grinned vainly, showing the wounds that tattered his skin, along with the four deep holes in his tongue.

Jimin chuckled, his laugh dry and prosaic. "And what did you do back?" He questioned as he raised an eyebrow.

Another flat chuckle drilled through the air. "Well... I lied."

+back at the lake house+

"Kookie, just listen to me." Taehyung was currently on is knees, tugging on Jungkook's sleeve in pleas. "You have to kiss me many times, because I stabbed Jackson MANY times!"

Jungkook huffed boredly, watching Taehyung beg childishly for kisses like some toddler. He tried his hardest to hide the smile that threatened to crawl out. "And what would happen, Tae, if I do not kiss you?"

"Dammit, you should be proud of me!" The red head forced a pout upon his lips, staring up at Jungkook's dark eyes with feigned sadness.

"Why exactly should I be proud?" Jungkook muses, observing at how Taehyung was trying to manipulate him into getting his way.

"Because I was ruthless and vicious just like you! I stabbed him, cut him and knocked him out. I could probably join your gang-"

The ravenette interrupted the younger by shoving his hand over the other's lips. "Don't you dare try to join this gang, you already have enough trouble. The mafia life, isn't for you. Stay away from it. Do you undeerstand?"

Taehyung stared up with wide sapphirine eyes, humming a nervous mannered 'yes' against Jungkook's hand. He coughed once the hand was removed, quickly changing his aura into a determined one. "Why can't I join your gang? I would be a lot of help and besides, I live with Namjoon and work at the Casino. I'm always surrounded by the gang life! So what difference does it make if I am with you or not?"

Jungkook shook his head, "Taehyung you don't understand. Yes, you do work at the casino as a bartender. You don't associate with them, all you do is just give them drinks. I refuse to let you in the gang because it's a lot more dangerous than it seems. And especially with whatever the fuck this shit is," He pointed to the rabbit foot charm in Taehyung's fingers. "I don't know what else could happen."