Taehyung look at him back in horror. Debating whether to stand there and wait for something terrible to happen or run out of there lock himself in the bathroom to keep both of him and his baby safe. His feet move on it's own which were frozen on the spot this whole time but not for to run away from the situation but towards his husband when he notices the droplets of blood drips from the older's hand to down on the floor. He quickly held his husband's hand to check the injury and making Jungkook to came to an halt from his thoughts. But next thing make him snapped not only from his thoughts but also from his inner demon side which makes his mind foggy.

Jungkook slapped Taehyung hard across his face printing his red hand mark on the younger beautiful face. Taehyung cups his slapped cheek in his palm shocked, tears starts to flow out of his beautiful brown orbs. He looks back at the older, hate and pain showing his eyes as Jungkook look at him shocked too. "B-baby i-i...... I'm...." he forms some words to say something but nothing came to out from his mouth. He again proves himself wrong, broke his own promise to change himself but what did he do? Slapped his love making him regret his decision to give him a chance again. Again he try to reason "Tae 'm s-sor.." but cut off by an ear piercing scream full of hate, anger, frustration, sad, pain which make Jungkook shiver from the force of the scream.

Taehyung screams and screams letting everything out which was building inside him all these past years. But today he pour all of his emotions in his screams showing other how much he was suffering from everything without letting a single word out. He broke down in tears as he screams slowly dropping on the floor. Showing how broken he is, how he is loosing all his sanity by having all the torture and pain in these years. Any person can feel the pain in his screams, in his cries. It can broke any cold heart in seconds, feeling pity towards him. Even Jungkook feels the sadness radiating from Taehyung making him feel guilty. But what's new about that? He always feel guilty and then he always does the same mistake. It's like no ending chain.

There always been an abusive husband and victim wife/husband. It's everyone's house story no? Domestic violence is nowdays common act pulled by every husband or wife. But society have there opinions it's not bad in there eyes. They says that 'You have to endure it' 'You are the reason' 'Your making it easy for him to do this to you because you're a weakling' 'No, your not a Victim your made for this to pleasure your husband' Woww just wow this society is really something no? But we all listen to them right?

Jungkook slowly sit down when his husband seems to calm down but crying silently. Jungkook try to wipe his tears "Baby I'm sorry it just happens i-i...... i was not thinking stra.." but his hands harshly pushed by the other making him angry that how can Tae push him like that from him.

Taehyung laughs and it confuses Jungkook as he tilt his head to side looking Taehyung laugh like a crazy man and it makes him a little bit worry for his husband. "Hahahaa..... your s-sorry hmm? YOU ARE SORRY?" He ask him sarcastically frown resting on his beautiful face. Jungkook didn't say anything but try to wipe his tears again but again his hands pushed away. "DON'T TOUCH ME" he shouts at Jungkook face. Older poke his inner cheek with his tongue feeling irritated. "Y-you make m-me regret agai-n. You-you said no scratch t-that you pro-promise me that you'll change y-yourself. B-but look a-at you, you're the same p-person. You was a monster, you are and you'll be always. I-it's not going to change Jungkook. You're a bastard who d-don't deserve anything, no happiness, not me, not my love fuck..... you don't even deserve my hate. I hate you .... i hate you.. i hate you.. i hate you.. I HATE YOU JUNGKOOK with every fiber of my body" he spats on his face with pure hattered.

Jungkook hold his chin in his strong grip of his hand making him wince at the pressure. "Don't. Talk. To. Me. Like. That" Jungkook warn him. But Taehyung only chuckles at him making Jungkook held his chin more firmly and painfully.