year two: second kisses

Zacznij od początku

"Sirius, I'm fine."

"Well, I got you some chocolate anyways. Take it or leave it."

Remus chuckled. "I'm obviously going to take it."

"George--"

He cut her off with a couple of sugar quills in his hand. "Here, I got some sugar quills for you."

"My favorite!"

The door opened once again to reveal Molly Weasley who stood with Ginny, who was still crying. Molly was still scolding Ginny as they walked through the door.

"Hey, J." said Ginny, whose face turned into a smile. "I'm sorry you got hurt because of me."

"Gin, I'd do it a thousand times again." laughed Hope. "Just don't write back to diaries, you don't know where it keeps its brain."

Mrs. Weasley let out a gasp. "I told her the same thing, dear. I'm just happy you're okay."

"Hello, Molly. I don't believe we've met." Remus held out his hand. "Remus Lupin, Hope's father."

Her brown eyes looked over the man before shaking his hand. "Pleasure, Remus. Your daughter is lovely."

Madam Pomfrey walked in the room once again, this time being followed by Alfie. His green eyes were blotchy red as he looked from George, to Remus, to Hope.

"Hey, Sis."

"Hi, Alfie."

Molly gave Hope a small hug as she turned to Ginny and George. "Let's give these three some privacy."

As the three Weasleys walked out of the room, Alfie just stood at the end of Hope's bed. Not a word escaped his mouth. He just stood there, guilt clear on his face.

"Look, I know I've been wrong lately--"

"Wrong? Is that how you want to put it?" Hope stared at her brother dead in the eyes. "You've been the worst brother--"

Hope was cut off by her father. "Hope James, let him speak."

"You're my little sister. And as much as I care about you, I'm terrified for you. You've almost been killed so many times, you get into trouble, you are too confident for your own good--"

"Alphard--"

Alfie put his finger up to stop his father's talking. "Hope, our family has lost too much already. I don't want my arse behavior to get in the way of our family. I shouldn't have called you names, or hated on you for wanting to know about Dad."

"Language--"

"Papa, let me finish." he held a finger to his father's face. "Your friends care about you, and all in all. They keep you safe, and I shouldn't hate on that."

Hope jumped out of her bed and wrapped her arms around her brother. "Good, cause I've missed my big brother."

"