the game

As (y/n) observed her cards... they were the mains deck... she had four +4's, four +2's which consisted of green, red, blue and yellow, a green reverse and a red skip. (Y/n) held her emotionless face while mentally she was dying of laughter. The order was: Veitnam, Laos, Cambodia, (y/n), Philippine, Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore, Thailand, Myanmar, Brunei. The first card was a red five, Vietnam, without even taking a look, placed a green five, this made Laos groan a bit, he then took out a blue five which was quickly replace with a blue seven that Cambodia placed, now it was (y/n)'s turn she looked at Philippine and asked "do you have a +2?" Philippine nodded, (y/n) then placed a blue +2, Philippine placed a green +2, it was Malaysia's turn, he looked at his cards carefully before taking out a card and placing it down, a blue +2, Indonesia placed a red +2, singapore placed a green +2, so did Thailand and myanmar, Brunei placed a yellow +2, "holy... how many people have +2?"  Veitnam stated as she placed the same card that was placed by Brunei "I dont know but some one is going to get it all" Laos said as he placed another +2, "luckily not me" Cambodia said placing a green +2, (y/n) slightly looked at Philippine who looked nervous she then sighed and said "welp, I know who is getting all the cards..." Philippine gave a little sigh of relief but it was immediately turned into shock as (y/n) placed another green +2 "and that would be Philippine" (y/n) said "ano sa mundo ?! paano kaya yun ?! Hindi!" Philippine said something in Filipino as everyone including (y/n) laughed "I will get you back, you just wait" Philippine said playfully punching (y/n) in the shoulder, she giggled and said "we will see".

As Philippine took 24 cards he groaned, now Veitnam, Laos and (y/n) have 8 cards remaining, Philippine has 33 cards and the rest have 9 cards. It was Malaysia's turn, he placed a green 4 which was replaced with a green 6 by Indonesia, Singapore changed the colour by placing in a yellow 6, Thailand rolled his yes and reached for the deck as he didn't have any cards that could be played and even when he took the card, next went Myanmar who placed a colour changing card, "red" was all Myanmar said as Brunei placed a 7 red, Vietnam looked at her cards and took out a red skip which made Laos huff a bit, (y/n) looked at Vietnam and then as Philippine and said "I am sorry now but I'm not sorry for what is going to happen close to the end" (y/n) placed a red skip "whyyyyyy" Philippine whined, "dont worry, I got you" Malaysia said as he placed a red reverse, "ha!" Philippine said as he placed a +4, (y/n) smiled at Philippine and placed a +4 as well, Laos got 8 cards and Philippine mouth hung open. Vietnam looked at (y/n) expectedly as (y/n) was thinking what colour to pick since she had a red and yellow +2, as well as three +4 cards and a green reverse, she thought for a bit before saying green, Vietnam nodded and placed a 7 green, Brunei placed a yellow 7, and Myanmar changed it back to 7 green, Thailand kept it green and placed a green 5, Singapore placed a 1 green and Indonesia placed 9 green, malaysia took a bit of time but in the end he took out a colour changing card and said "green" everyone looked at Malaysia weirdly and Singapore said "it was already green, why would you make it green?" "Oy! It is my card and my choice" Malaysia said, Philippine shrugged and placed a 5 green, (y/n) placed her green reverse and made Philippine play again.

After  about 20 minutes into the game and a lot of skips and reverses later, Vietnam and (y/n) have one card left, Indonesia, Singapore and Laos have  2 cards left and the rest have 4.... well except for Philippine who has 21 cards remaining... (y/n) has a +4 and she is hoping that Vietnam doesn't have the correct card. The room was filled with tension as Laos places a red 4, as soon as Laos placed a red card Vietnam immediately places her last card which was a colour changing card and Philippine calls out Laos for not saying UNO as he had the last card. Vietnam was cheering as she had won the first position of the game and Laos face calming him self for forgetting to yell UNO. Vietnam looked at Philippine and asked "what colour do you want Phil?" "Blue" Vietnam then looked to Brunei and asked him Brunei looked confused but shrugged and said green "well then blue it is!" Everyone  laughed while Brunei just rolled his eyes. Brunei reached to get a card from a deck, once he inspected the card that he got, he quickly placed it down, he  placed a green 2 which was replaced by a green 3 and then by a green 4, Singapore looked at his cards and placed a blue 3 but not before saying 'UNO', Indonesia did the same, he yelled UNO and placed a blue 6, Malaysia placed the same card and Philippine looked at (y/n) and said "if you have another +4....I will give you a bagel!"  As he placed his +4...(y/n) looked at him and said "well I'm not really in a diet so why on earth not!" And she placed her last +4 which made Laos get 4 cards again and made Philippine amazed, Indonesia and Malaysia made a 'OOOOO' sound where as others cheered, (y/n) stood up and sat on the couch with Vietnam watching the game..."oh and by the way the colour is going to be green" 

It has been already 30 minutes and the last two remaining is Laos and Philippine. Philippine managed to get himself to 7 cards while Laos had 2 cards left.. it was Philippine turn and he used a red skip, then a red reverse, then a green reverse, a green skip, a blue skip and finally a yellow skip! "UNO!!!" Philippine yelled, "you know if Philippine wins right now it's going to be incredible! Since he had over 33 cards in the beginning!" Malaysia said to Indonesia. From where (y/n) was sitting she could see Laos cards and she knew at that moment that..."UNO" Laos said as he placed a yellow reverse which was followed by a yellow 1... "NOOOOOO!!!!" Philippine fell on the floor while Malaysia and Indonesia sat by his side, everyone chuckled, that is until (y/n) mentioned "hey Philippine! You still owe me a bagel!" Everyone started laughing and Philippine joined in as well "don't worry I will!" He said standing up from the ground "anyway we should all head to bed" Brunei said "but where should (y/n) sleep?" Singapore asked, everyone fell quite "she is sleeping with me!" Vietnam said interrupting everyone and before anyone could question it Vietnam said "I could give you many reasons why (y/n) should sleep in my room, first of all, Philippine, Malaysia and indo are roommates so three countries already occupy tha room, Thailand and myanmar you two are roommates and your room isn't big enough to get in another person, same goes to the both of you Laos and Cambodia, Singapore and Brunei, you may two have your own separate rooms like me BUT! I am a female and so is she! Soooooo she has to stay in my room, end of story!" Everyone nodded in agreement. Out of nowhere, (y/n) decided to question whether they were humans or countries, "umm... can I just ask a random question?" Everyone looked at (y/n) expectedly "are you guys..Humans or Countries?" This made everyone silent for a moment, they were all in deep thoughts, Brunei said "to be honest, we are both" "yea, we can call ourselves either humans, people or countries" Singapore said "so your basically CountryHumans" (y/n) said which caused everyone to look at her again "hmm... country humans...CountryHumans... that actually doesn't sound bad and it describes us verywell!" Singapore said, Indonesia nodded in agreement, "Now we are Countryhumans, named by (y/n) her self!" Philippine said, everyone nodded and smiled... "anyway guys we have to go to sleep! Good night!" Vietnam said as she dragged (y/n) too her room, as ther reached the final steps I'd the stairs they both heard everyone say 'goodnight'... Vietnam room wasn't so big but It was still comfortable, she had a queen sized bed and a closet which followed some cabinets and a table and a chair along with some shelves and other type of things, her room was a light peach colour, her bed set was red and brown, representing some red leaves on a tree...

They both laid in bed, prepared to go to bed but not before (y/n) asked a final question to Vietnam "hey Vietnam, how is it being the only female in this house?" Veitnam answered with a smile "well, we are all like siblings here and this makes every one protective and well fun, even tho I am elder then some, they still treat me like a younger sibling! Usually Indonesia or Singapore are left in charge when Asean goes out, since indo is the biggest while singapore is the smartest and sometimes I am left in charge" (y/n) giggled "good night" "night!" Veitnam said as they both drifted all to sleep.....

The winners of the game were:

1st. Veitnam (winner!)

2nd. (y/n)

3rd. Indonesia 

4th. Singapore 

5th. Malaysia 

6th. Myanmar 

7th. Thailand 

8th. Brunei

9th. Cambodia 

10th. Laos

11th. Philippine (lost)

(Cliff hanger)

so here is how the game went, it was honestly a bit hard to write but fun nonetheless. Hope you guys enjoy, like,comment and .....PEACE!