helping with paper work

(Y/n) looked at her self in the mirror, she smiled as France spoke random encouraging words in French "Oh mon Dieu, tu es si belle. Mignonne!". (Y/n) wore a pink sweater with black leggings and some black shoes, (Y/n) then turned around and asked France, "how do I look?" France had a bright smile and gave (Y/n) thumbs up,"so then, I think I'm just gonna bring one pare of cloths with me, so what should I bring?" (Y/n) looked around her Massey floor filled with cloths which France made to find a perfect cloths for (Y/n). France looked around with (Y/n) until she pulled out a (f/c) top and some jeans and said, "you should take this, it matches you well" France said handing them to (y/n). (Y/n) smiled and thanked France before they heard a knock, "(Y/n) are you ready?" Canada said through the door, "yes I'm coming!" (Y/n) said quickly placing her things in a bag which she borrowed from france, and left her room after saying 'good bye' to France. Canada was waiting for (Y/n) at the porch when suddenly the front door opened, nearly hitting Canada by an inch "oh my god! I'm so sorry-" "its fine" Canada gave a little laugh and blushed a bit, (Y/n) looked worried, Canada assured her that everything is fine. After Canada finally convinced (Y/n) that he was alright, they both left to America's house, "so how far away is America's house?" (Y/n) asked as they both passed many shops and buildings "it's not really America's house, he shares it with Russia and Germany. Its not so far but it will take around 25 minutes of walk" Canada said as he led the way, (Y/n) nodded and followed canada...

After a few minutes of walking (Y/n) noticed how the surroundings has changed, it seemed calmer, and there was less rush of people, not so crowded as before, but it was still a city, a very calm one. It was very beautiful here, a lot of trees, flowers, and the buildings weren't so big, probably at least six floors were in each building maximum and there was a little pond area that looked like a park. "We're here" Canada said entering a building that was a light gray colour but it looked new, (Y/n) and Canada went to the 4th floor, the corridor of the 4th floor was pretty, it had some light in the ceiling that was illuminating a golden-ish glow and there were also some plants as a decoration, there were at least 6 dark brown doors in the corridor and Canada knocked on one of the doors, there was a thud heard behind the door, someone yelling something which was muffled by the door and finally someone opening the door, there stood a grumpy Russia, but as soon as he saw (Y/n) he gave a small smile, "hello russia, mind letting us in?" Canada asked as he pointed at the door, Russia mentally faced palmed and stepped aside to let Canada and (Y/n) in. As soon as the both stepped in America came in shouting "HELL YA! WHATS UP!!" Canada sighed as Russia just rolled his eyes, (Y/n) giggled at the both countries expressions and smiled "hello brother, how's it going?" Canada said shaking America's hand, which America did the same "nothing much just chillin here, hey I just realized something" America said before screaming "GERMANY GET YOUR WORKING BUTT OVER HERE!!!", There was a thud somewhere in the hallway, and not long after another country came, it was Germany as (Y/n) recalled, and he wasn't happy, "Was um alles in der Welt, Amerika?!" Germany yelled at America, America just raised his hands up as if he was surrendering and said "wow there, calm down Germany, I just wanted you to meet some one" Germany looked confused until he pointed to (y/n), who stood there looking back at Germany with a calm expression, Germany blushed out of embarrassment and apologised, "a-ah, I'm sorry, I didnt see you there, my name is Germany" Germany said in a German accent and he extended his hand towards (Y/n) for her to shake, she gladly did "its fine, I'm (Y/n) it is nice to meet you" Germany smiled at (Y/n), soon America and Canada left to talk in the kitchen about some family business , while Russia and Germany and (Y/n) were having a small conversation, "so your saying that, someone shot you, you passed out and when you woke up you didn't remember anything about yourself except from some personal information?" Germany reaped what (Y/n) has told them and (Y/n) just nodded, Russia looked concerned, so was Germany, "do you know who the person who shot you was?" Russia asked looking at (Y/n), she shook her head saying "I haven't seen his face, all I know is that he was wearing a black hoodie" before anyone could make another statement, Canada and America came in the living room where they were, canada looked at (Y/n) and said "dad just called, he said that he wanted me and new Zealand to come with him for some kind of meeting, you could stay here if you want, I will probably return within several hours" "its ok, I'll be fine" (Y/n) said smiling at Canada, he waved every one a good bye and left, "well I Have to go complete my work, if you'd excuse me-" "what type of work are you doing?" (Y/n) interrupted Germany, everyone raised their brow at (Y/n), Germany answered "its just some paper work I have to sign" "yeah and by some he means a lot" America said crossing his arms "well its not my fault that because of my father I have a lot of work" Germany protested "dude, you gotta chill some times, take breaks" America insisted but Germany just sighed and said "I can't because at some time in a week I get some paper work which I have to do before the moth ends, I have already collected 3 piles of work, and I only have 3 weeks to complete them, and that's not all, tomorrow I'm going to have to collect another pile of work, and that will be all for this month but I'm not sure if I'm going to finish all this in time, that's why I have work" (y/n) stood up, she had a determined look on her face and said "you are going to show me your paper works" "w-wait what? Why?" Germany questioned but (y/n) just raised her finger in the air and said "no questions just do as said" everyone was astonished by (Y/n) sudden behaviour, first she was all sweet and shy, but now she seems confident and brave. Germany silently nodded and led her into his room filled with indeed three stacks of 100 papers laying almost everywhere in the room, (Y/n) took a paper and started reading it, it was all about reconstructions, rebuilding, measurements and other blue prints. In simple words, all about geography, which luckily (Y/n) knew very well, there were some papers which included some contract signing but (y/n) left them for Germany. "Ok, so I'm gonna take that stack and I'm gonna help you" (Y/n) said placing her hands on her waist, German looked surprised "w-what? n-no! It is not necessary, I can do it by myself, plus I-" (Y/n) shushed Germany befor taking a paper and a pen from the table and said "watch and learn".(y/n) started drawing the map of a land as given by points in the paper and started filling other things in and within 2 minutes and 50 seconds the paper was completed, (y/n) handed the paper to Germany who was beyond amazed and said "how?! I couldn't have finished it in 15 minutes and you did it this fast?!" "yes now shut up and let me help you" (y/n) said, turning around grabbing a stack of papers and sat on a table before doing the paper work 'since I have no work at least I'm gonna try and help Germany' (Y/n) thought, as she started doing the paper, Germany had no words, he just took another stack of papers and started working on them as well.

Mean while Russia and America stood behind Germany's room listening to every single word that (y/n) and Germany said, and the both of them were as shocked as Germany was....

(Cliff hanger)

Thank you all who like my story and thank you who comment, I hope you enjoy my story, and if you do please like and comment of what you think of it, I didn't post yesterday cause I was tired but I will try to post daily. But any way Pease ✌️