The storms near...

It was very cloudy outside, it looked like it was going to rain, perhaps even a storm. (Y/n) sighed as she looked out her window, she didn't want to go to collage and the rain would have been her good excuse for her absence, but sadly, (Y/n) knew well that there would be consequences in her exams. (Y/n) stood up from her bed and checked her phone for any new massages or notifications, but there were none, the only thing (Y/n) noticed was the time and it was 7:30 am, she still had about an hour and half be for she had to go to school, but (y/n) didn't want to get wet, so she just took her phone and her bag and went to school early.

On the way to school it was pretty windy, the clouds got a little more darker but (y/n) just ignored it and hurried to collage. When (Y/n) finally saw the collage she felt something land on her face, a rain drop. (Y/n) looked up and indeed it started to rain a little, the small drops of rain started to drop out of the sky and on to (y/n), as this was happening, (Y/n) quickly went in the building and looked at her phone. It was 8:00 am, she still had an hour before class, so (Y/n) just went to her locker and sat down near to it and started researching random things on her phone.

After an hour the bell rang and (Y/n) placed her phone in her pocket and left to her 1st class which was history. (Y/n) finally made it to her class and sat by the window, as that was her favourite place to be.  Once (Y/n) sat there she noticed that it had gotten a little darker outside and the little drops of rain was slowly turning in to a storm. Before (Y/n) had a better chance to take a look out side, the history teacher came in, "ok class take a seat and lets begin our new lesson, today we are going to study about the reasons of the IIWW" Mr. Adrieal said, (Y/n) just rolled her eyes as she already knew the whole story of IIWW, but she still listened anyway, it was hard to focus as the rain drops hit the windows and each minute it would just go faster.

As the time went on there were several lightning and thunders, everyone still continued the lesson until....the entire class room screamed, the lights went out. "The lightning must have hit the building" one of the students yelled as the teacher sighed in frustration, "alright, everyone, you all know the drill, you may all leave but try to do some research about this lesson today alright. You all are dismissed" the the teacher said as he grabbed his stuff and waited for everyone to leave, everyone went to there lockers and grabbed all the things they needed, some students stayed at school awaiting for their parents some along with (Y/n) went out immediately, as soon as (Y/n) stepped out side she saw that it was indeed a storm, not a big one, but still it was very foggy, (Y/n) apparently didn't take an umbrella, so she decided go take the short way home, through a small park which many have abandoned...

(Cliff hanger)
_________________________________________

*Please if you enjoy like this story and comment what you thing about it. I have posted this story in quotev and there are much more chapters there but it is not completed yet, I will post every chapter I have dont to quotev here every sing day(or try atleast).  Thank you for reading, vote, comment and....PEACE*