Home Run

Louis and Harry had been dating for 3 years. They loved each other. They couldn't ask for a more perfect relationship. The two had great jobs that paid well, a house together, and friends and family that love and support them unconditionally. As of now, it was their anniversary and Louis wanted to do something special for his boyfriend. Harry being the big sports fan that he is, always begged Louis to go to sports games with him. Louis got two tickets for the couple to go see Harry's favorite baseball team which he was extremely grateful for. The time came when the two boyfriends would sit through the - surprisingly entertaining- baseball game. A plan playing in Louis's head slightly distracted him. He made sure he paid the right people the right amount for them to do the right thing at the right time. So they waited. Halftime. The 15 or so minute break where people made snack runs. The mascots had dance battles. Contests started and ended. And the kiss cam. Perfect. The kiss cam scanned the crowd. A teenage couple who blushed, laughed and shook their heads. And elderly couple with rosy cheeks. The couple again. The guy finally kissed the girl's cheek causing her to freeze and blush like mad. Finally, Louis and Harry. Harry leaned in to kiss Louis but was stopped by a hand. The hurt on his face. Boo's sounded. Louis got up. Pulled out the box and got on one knee. Gasps sounded.

"Will you marry me Harry?" Louis asked.

"Yes!" Harry happily screams.

Cheers sounded. Louis puts the ring on. They smile. They hug. They kiss. Everything is perfect.