Chapter 17

☆This isn't gonna be too good, it being my first lemon and all ENJOY THOUGH
へ へ
の の

Your POV

Kid landed at your house (or Makas) IDC) and you both got off and you unlocked the door. As soon as the door opened it shut.

"Are you sure you wanna do this?" Kid said in a sweet voice.

You laughed then smiled "Yes! I'm sure! I've been sure for a while."

Kid then collided his lips with yours. You felt his tongue slide across your lip asking for an entrance. You part you lips for him and he starts exploring your mouth.
Soon you felt his hands slide under your shirt taking it off. He did the same with your pants leaving you in your bra and underwear. He then went for your bra and you pulled from him.

"What's fair about this?" You complain

"What?"

"You haven't taken off anything!"

He stood there for a moment until taking off his shirt.

"More." you demanded

He then removed his pants.

"This didn't solve anything. we aren't equal." He then complained.

You sighed and took off your bra.

"There better?"

He nodded and you both resumed the previous activities. You slipped you hand into his boxers too..
Not long after Kid had removed your last layer, so had he.

"Tell me if it hurts ok?" He said with a little worry in his voice.

You nodded and but your lip slightly.

He entered really fast. There was a huge shock of pain that transitioned Into pleasure. He started to increase speed at every thrust he made.

"K-Kid." you moaned in pleasure.

He placed a sweet kiss onto your lips and went faster. He then started hitting your sweet spot.

"KID OH GOD.. DONT STOP YOURE THERE-E." You screamed.

He hit it harder and it made you scream louder and louder.

"K-KID IM GONNA-Aa."

You felt pleasure hit you right in the face. Kid collapsed onto you.

"Thanks." Kid giggled.

You both put on some clothes and fell asleep right away. You were immediately woken by kids phone.

"What." Kid said annoyed.

"Where are you, Kid?" You herd Liz say on the phone.

"I'm on my way." He sighed and hung up.

"Sorry to leave like this, princess." He whispered.

"I'll come." You said getting up.

Kid smiled weakly and picked you up because of how tired you were.

You both went on Beelze. The cold air felt good on your skin, and your (h/l) (h/c) hair.

You made it back to his house and you were still half asleep. He carried you inside and revived stares all around.

"Hey! Why are you holding (y/n)?" Patty asked.

Kid sighed and took you upstairs. You herd a door open and a blast of cold air. You parted your eyes to realize you were in Kids room again. Memories. You met a cold soft mattress then arms wrapped around your waist.

You immediately fell asleep.

☆★ YAY ok half of a Len half of something else. I HOPD YOU LIKED IT nwn

♥︎くみこくま