Chapter 10

Your POV

You had no Idea how you were working this but you continued to fly. Tears were streaming down your face. 'Why am I suddenly a horrible person?' You thought to yourself.

You kept flying away for 10 minutes then tried to land on the nearest forest or mountain.

You found a small hill that was good enough for a place to sit. You were just hoping that you wouldn't be found.

But you couldn't keep your mind off one person.

Kid.

He probably hated you now! As him being a reaper and you being a Life goddess.. you held your palm out.

"Help." You said wiping your face.

"I'm sorry my darling, but I can't do anything right now. Please turn your Soul protect on so you won't be located."

You nodded and thanked her.

As you were trying your best to put on your Soul protect thing you saw a familiar figure flying about you.

Of course Kid has found you. You quickly grab your stuff and try to get away unnoticed.

'Shit! I didn't get soul protect on in time!' you kept replaying in your head putting your skate board down.

You got on the rose up higher. You stopped though. Was it worth running from Kid? You just stopped moving and all these thoughts came to your head.

You started lowering down to the ground more. You went back to reality when you herd foot steps running towards you.

"(Y/n)!" You stepped off then it went into your hand.

"It's fine." You said looking down.

"What?"

"It's fine if you don't like me anymore. I understand you don't have to hangout with me anymore."

"No, why would I stop liking you?"

"It's jus-"

You felt a hand of you back and a jolt of energy run though your body.

"Stein, no!" You herd Kid say as you crashed onto the ground. Everything went black.