Chapter 11

Your POV

You woke up on the bed face down wrapped in covers.

"You sure you want her to stay here, Kiddo?" You herd Lord Death say.

"Yes. I can handle it."

Their conversation continued on and you started to fall asleep after you herd a door shut down stairs. Knowing they weren't by the room your opened your eyes and examined the room you were in. It was dark but tried to make it out.

You were in Kids room. Your head fell back onto the pillow when you herd steps going up the stairs.

As someone entered the room you shut your eyes. Suddenly you felt the bed sink in because of someone else's weight.

"(Y/n)." you herd as someone poked you.

You pushed the hand away to make it seem like you had been sleeping. You felt the hand again but there were 2 this time. You turned to face away from the person. This time you were lifted up and slammed beside the person. Your back to his chest.

"Agh, what the heck?" You said looking back at Kid.

"I thought that might wake you up. You have a habit of sleeping a lot too."

"Ye-" You paused at a breeze filling your body and looked down to find you were only in your bra and underwear.

You jumped and wrapped yourself in his blanket. "KID WHERE ARE MY CLOTHES?" You asked worried.

"Calm down they're in the dryer they needed 8 more minutes." he said drifting off after 8.

"Oh well ok."

"Come on everyone's down stairs." Je said tugging on the blanket.

You got up and wrapped the big fluffy blanket around yourself.

As you walk you collapse and were confused. "Kid.." You said trying to grab his attention.

"What'd you do?"He asked walking back to you.

"Nothing."

He chuckled and picked you up from your booty so your legs were wrapped around his torso. You wrapped your arms around his neck for full support then laid your head into his chest.

"You good?" He asked taking a step.

"Yup." You mumbled back.

You two made your way down the stairs and you could make out Maka, Tsubaki, BlackStar, Soul, Liz, Patty, Blair, Stein, Spirt, and Lord Death.

You sighed trying to hold up tears. Seeing Lord Death right now made you upset.

"You ok?" Kid whispered to me.

You nodded tears at the Brim of your eyes. One more blink and everyone could see how weak you were. You rubbed your eyes to make it like your tired.

Kid slowly walked to the couch.

"Father, Stein, Spirit why are you here still."

"Kiddo, you know you can not be with her for the rest of your life. She's a life goddess."

"I believe I can, now please leave father." You herd Kids voice crack at the end.

The door opened then shut.

"That was so uncool." You herd soul say.

"Hey guys, can you get some privacy?" Kid asked quietly. They obeyed and walked you the door to crash at Makas.

Kid set you down onto the couch and he sat next to you.

"So there's a dance tomorrow.. Wanna come?" He asked smiling a little.

"I'd love to but, would I be able to?" You asked looking up at him.

"I'll get you to."

You laid your head onto his shoulder smiling and starting to go to sleep again.