CHAPTER 18 I THINK

anbabNAGAIlljaiJqumahqiwbqiabUnsbsyabUjabahJshduhsagusidufhsudidigweikdhsisngsjJgabafgBgungGhJksmsjsjBnjbAbhUfgjeksjiajsushsvsgxhhxhdjdndnkdjshsjdkdjbeudbhdjhdjjjhkyehzmhzmzvmgmzgsmzhzmzvmsgkatjrhatjqyjagjhzjcjnxmkoqpppapososoooiiiiiiiiiiooooooiooidjsjauhshagsgah heehehehe I'm actually updating ;w;

You woke up to being alone in kids room. You quickly sit up having the night before be extremely hazy. you knew one thing happened but, yeah. You hear Kid taking to Liz about something but didn't want to listen so you went to take a shower instead. You took your clothes off and sighed as you entered into the steamy tub. Thoughts were streaming though your head as you grabbed the shampoo bottle and applied it to your hair. You couldn't stop thinking about what Kid was talking to Liz about, as much as you tried to ignore it. Maybe she'll tell you if it was worth your time or if it's any of your business. You continued to bathe yourself and think.
-TIEM SKEPP-
You had slipped on your favorite shirt and pair of pants/shorts and put your (h/l) (h/c) Up into whatever you want (I only say that because if you have short hair it's hard to put it up unless you do a unicorn horn like me). As you make your way downstairs you see Kid sitting on a couch with a remote in hand flipping though channels. You sneak up behind him making sure you can't be herd and squat below where he was siting Behind the couch.

"BOO!" You screamed launching yourself off the ground onto Kids shoulders.

"Jesus Christ (y/n), are you trying to kill me?"

"You can't die idiot."

"Your mom" (lol)

You sigh and roll onto Kids lap over the couch.
"I'm boreddd." You complain sprawling out onto Kid.  

HI OK