Chapter 5

Your POV

You woke up by loud voices. Kid was still cuddled next to you but he's was talking.

You made small movements to show you were awake. It was a little weird having next to you like that.

"Hey sleepyhead." Kid said smiling at You.

"Hello." You said stretching out onto his lap more.

"Better get ready to go since we're leaving in an hour."

"Oh." You said getting up and heading to your bag to grab some clothes and your toothpaste and brush.

You took a shower got dressed and everything. You had 30 minutes when you got out of the bathroom. You just wore leggings and an oversized white T-shirt with white converse.

You sat down at the table and pulled out your phone.

"Hungry (y/n)?" Liz asked.

"No." You said quickly.

"Really?"

"Yeah I'm good."

"Ok then."

I felt bad for rejecting it and all but whatever.

"Ok guys, we're gonna need 2 cars." Maka started.

"I'll drive one I guess." Tsubaki offered.

"Then I'll drive too." Kid added in.

"Well ok! That was easy."

"Wait I want to drive my own car." Liz then said.

Maka sighed and accepted it. So when it was time to go Maka, Soul, Black*Star, and Tsubaki were in a car. Liz and Patty were together. Then Kid and I.

On the way there it was very quiet. Until Kid had brought something up.

"Why did you just sit in you room yesterday. It doesn't seem like you." Kid said a little quiet.

"I just was tired I got lost." You replied fidgeting with your hands.

"I don't thi-" You quickly cut him off.

"Why'd you act so different yesterday morning outside of my apartment." You suddenly threw out.

You saw Kids face turn bright red.

The rest of the ride there was pure silence.

TIM SKIPPPPO

You and everyone else had got to the hotel in an hour and we're assigning rooms now.

"Ok so Soul and I will have 301. Black*Star and Tsubaki will have 307. Liz and Patty will have 295. (y/n) and Kid will have 456."

"Why so far." you asked a little mad.

She shrugged and you and Kid headed off.

As soon as you opened you hotel room door you threw your stuff onto the ground and collapsed onto the bed closest to the window.

You then remembered the question you asked Kid in the car.

"Hey Kid you never answered my question." You reminded him.

"Oh.." He mumbled.

"Answer it." you said in a monotone voice turning to reveal his face bright red.

He just stood there looking at the ground. Until he rushed towards you and pressed his lips against yours.