Chapter 3

Your POV

You were woken up by Maka shaking you violently. As soon as you actually sat up she sighed in relief.

"You should get ready we have 30 minutes till we leave." She said trailing out of your room.

"Shit." You mumbled to yourself as you looked to the clock.

You crawled out of bed and headed to the bathroom to shower and do your makeup. You wore a oversized purple and white sweater, acid washed skinny jeans, and white converse.

You walked out of the bathroom as you braided your (h/l), (h/c) hair and pulled your bangs down to cover your forehead.

"Nice timing, (y/n)." Soul said smirking.

"Eat quick (y/n)! We're leaving in 2 minutes now." Maka said grabbing all the stuff she needed.

"It's fine. I'll just eat later." You said grabbing your bag.

"You sure?" Maka paused and looked at you confused and worried.

"Yeah it's fine!" You said smiling a little.

She shrugged and you, Maka, and Soul walked out of the apartment.

All three of you had reached the school and you had refused to go up the steps. You seemed to have no choice after begging Soul to carry you up instead.

You had finally reached the top of the steps and you were out of breath.

"You ok, (y/n)?" A familiar voice asked you.

"Hm?" You said looking up slowly.

Your eyes adjusted to the light after having your head buried into your arms for a minute. Then you realized it was Kid and you jumped to your feet.

"Yeah I'm fine." You said as if nothing had just happened.

"Great, Lord Death wants to see you." Kid said with a strict face. Why was that?

"Ok, mind taking me?" You asked smiling a little.

"Yeah, come on." He said taking hold of your hand, still with a straight face.

'Why isn't he showing emotion?' You think to yourself.

You walked into Lord Deaths room Kids hand still in contact with yours.

"Ah (y/n)! Hello, Hello!" Lord Death said with his comical voice. It reminded you of the days you and Kid used to be best friends.

"You needed me?" You asked Lord Death looking him straight into the eyes.

"Yup! Just to tell you what class you're in!" He said rustling papers around.

"And that'd be what class?" You asked slightly confused.

"Crescent Moon! Same as my son right next to you!" He said as he handed a paper to me. "Sign this please, it marks that you'll never betray the DWMA in anyway. For example helping witches." He explained a little more serious.

"Yes sir." You had said while signing a paper. You had to slip your hand out of Kids. a You forgot you were holding his hand too..

"Okay! Well welcome to the DWMA

(y/n)!" He said clapping.

You thanked him and walked out of the room with Kid. He looked a little more bothered now. You didn't want to bother him but you wanted to help him.

"Kid, are you ok?" You asked looking at him a little.

"Yes I'm perfectly ok." In an angry tone.

"No you're not please tell m-" Kid had cut you off.

"Ok you wanna know? Its your symmetry! It's off your bangs and shorter than the other side and there only one braid on one side of your head!" He said as his face turned more red.

You then brushed your bangs down trying to make them more even and took your braid out.

"Happy?" You said giggling a little.

"Hm.." He mumbled while observing your look. "Much better." He said flattening out your sweater.

"Thanks." You said jokingly.

You both had made it over to your class room and you hand your new teacher Dr.Stein your pass from Lord Death.

"(Y/n).." He mumbled while twisting his screw in his head. What was with this school?

You sat down alone with no one sitting next to you on either side. You liked it when you were alone.

The whole class was a dissection until you were suddenly called on.

"(Y/n) I almost forgot to ask, weapon or Mister?" Dr.Stein asked twisting his screw.

"Weapon, I manage fine without a mister." You said sitting back.

Dr.Stein continued his dissection but put of the corner of my eye You could see Kid looking back at you every 10-15 minutes.

After Dr.Stein had finished he dismissed us from class to finally go home. You ran over to Maka and Soul so you could follow them home, since you didn't have the route down just yet.

"(Y/n) get used to that because that's all Dr.Stein does." Maka said rolling her eyes.

"Really? Why would he do that?" You said sadly due to your love for animals.

"We don't know." Soul added in shrugging his shoulders.

You guys went back to their apartment to get ready for Friday. You were already relieved you didn't have to see a whole week of dissecting.

"Looks like my stuff came." You said as you pointed at the door step.

"I'll get it in." Soul said smirking.

He pushed most of the things inside but needed to grab a little more small boxes from outside.

"Thanks Soul." You said as you fixed

Them in your room.

"No problem." He said giving me his shark tooth grin.

You ate a waffle, because that's the first thing you found, and got ready for bed.

It took you a while to fall asleep because all you thought about was Kid. And him holding your hand today. Why'd he do that. Why'd he worry about your symmetry?! You were going to try to talk to him more tomorrow.

You then fell back to sleep.