Chapter 16

KON'NICHIWA LOVES IM HERE NOW ☆★

Your POV
Kid soon had slowed down and you found out he had just went to the top of the DWMA.
"This is the DWMA.. what's special about it?" You asked while gazing into the bright city ahead.
"It may not seem special now but it's going to be." He said as he grabbed your waist and pulled you against him.
"I have loved you since day one, (y/n) you're super symmetrical and your personality is fantastic. I don't care what they say you are or do, I love you and only you." He then plants a sweet kiss on your forehead. You felt a little disappointed when that happened but you smiled up at him. "you're adorable." You mumbled then planted a kiss onto his lips. You put your arms around his neck and he held onto your waist.
"Will you, please, be my girlfriend?" Kid said nervously.
You giggled a little at how nervous he was and nodded. His face lit up and he picked you up and spun you around.
"Yay, yay!" He yelled like a child.
"Kid, shhh. Calm down!" You giggled.
"I have a lot of plans for us tonight, (y/n)." Kid smirked as he placed a hand on your ass. You jumped at his movements but you got used to it.
"Let's go to your house, (y/n). So they don't know what we're doing and get made fun of ok?"
You nod and hop back onto Beelzebub. You then made your way to your place.

☆★ Hi friends, I hope you're ready for this lemon because, um, it's my first one. I've attempted it but I never actually did it for real because I chickened out uwu (that was my Crona fanfic) but it's super awkward but I got this! I'll update soon!

♥︎くみこくま

(I also made a AoT one shits fanfic so that's there too guys ♪( '▽`) )