Chapter 2

Your POV

You had reached Death City after 8 hours in the car, and you were actually wide awake. As the car slowed down your stomach churned. 'What is they don't like me?' you thought to yourself.

As soon as you took out your suit case a girl with pigtails came out side to grab it out of your hands.

"You're (y/n)! Am I correct?" The girl said.

"Y-yes." You said shyly.

"Okay, come on ill show you around!" She said taking your wrist.

She tugged you though a door that revealed a white haired boy sitting on the couch.

"Hey Maka, this is (y/n)?" He said in a monotone voice.

"Yup! Come on ill show you your room." She said then pulling you away again.

You entered a dark purple room with a bed covered in white fluffy blankets and a pillow.

"When is your stuff going to arrive here?" Maka asked while turning to you slowly.

"About less than 24 hours I'm guessing." You reply smiling relieved they accepted you.

"Ok, well it's 2pm still so I'll call some friends over for you to meet. Is that ok?" She said turning away slowly.

"Yeah go ahead." You said pulling your suit case up onto your bed.

You unpack wondering about Kid and if he would be at the academy. Since his skills are probably way more advanced.

"Hey guys." a voice said as the door was creaking shut.

"Hey Kid. Surprised that you got here first." You herd Soul say in his monotone voice as always.

I quickly burst out of my room. I then see him and his adorable white stripes on one side of his head.

"Hey is that the new girl at our school!" A girl with short blonde hair said.

"Yeah it is actually." Maka said smiling a little.

Kid was fixing his suit then looked up at you. The whole room went silent.

"(y/n)?" He said quietly

"Kid." You said back smiling wide.

He walked a little closer to you. He fixed your hair then went back to normal.

"Are you gonna be at the academy with us?" He asked as if we were never apart.

"Um y-yeah." You said nervously since it felt a little weird.

He nodded and you big talked a little to catch up.

Maka suddenly tapped my shoulder with a smile.

"I know you you just got here and would hate to travel more, but we were thinking about going to a beach house for this weekend. Would you like to go?"

"I um.." You hated to accept an offer that would make someone pay more for you.

"You don't have to come, you can stay here we trust you!" Maka said smiling more trying to make me feel welcome.

"S-sure if it's not too much trouble." You finally replied with.

The door then flew open. "THE ALMIGHTY BLACK*STAR HAS ARRIVED!"

"Black*star quiet voices." A girl with long black hair reminded him.

"SORRY ITS HARD TO DO THAT WHEN YOUR A BIG STAR LIKE ME." He said admiring himself.

Maka looked annoyed but turned back to you. "Sorry about Black*star." She apologized to me. "The girl with black hair is Tsubaki, his weapon." She pointed out.

We all hung out until like 9pm and everyone had left.

"Hey (y/n)." You herd Soul say.

You look back over to him "What." You said in a almost monotone voice too.

"Do you know Kid?" He asked with a shark tooth grin.

"We were childhood friends." You say grinning.

He nods his head and you go into your room to get some sleep for your first day at the DWMA.