Chapter 4

Your POV

You wake up at 5am. 'Why so early?' you though to yourself. You got up anyway and got ready. You slipped on a pair of cat tights with back converse, white shorts, and a black tshirt on.

By the time you got out of the bathroom fully ready It was just 5:30. So you went outside for a little sitting in the steps watching the sun.

You saw a black and white Figure in the distance. You jump onto the roof protecting yourself.

As the figure got closer you could make out more and more of it until you finally knew who it was. Kid.

You jumped down to greet him.

"Hey why are you out here?" You asked worried.

"Walking." He said smiling slightly.

You nod slightly and look at the ground.

"Why are you out here so early." He then asked confused.

"I don't know I woke up early." You said still looking down.

You felt a hand on your chin rising it.

"Are you ok?" Kid asked you pulling your face close to his and your blush intensifying.

"Y-yes." You mumbled.

"Good.. would you like to walk to the school with me? The view is amazing up there in the morning." He asked you extending his hand out. You take it and you both went to the DWMA.

On the way there was pure silence. But as soon as you reach the steps Kid summons his Beezlebub instead.

"Ok hold on." He said as he steps on and you follow his lead. When it starts to move you wrap your arms around Kid quickly. You felt him giggle little as you flew up to the DWMA.

"Ok here we go." He said as he stepped off and you removed your arms and stepped off as well.

"Wow." You said looking back.

"Yeah, really is breath taking, huh?" He said smiling.

This is the first time you saw him show emotion. You studied his face a little thinking he didn't see you looking at him.

"(Y/n)." He said in a sigh.

"Yes?" You said smiling slightly. You loved hearing his voice say your name.

"I um.. nevermind." He said almost mumbling.

"No what was it?" You asked fully facing him.

"Nothing too important. Don't worry about it." He said blushing a little.

You shrugged and continued looking at the sun.

-TIME SKIP-

You were now I'm class in your spot you usually sat in. Maka almost gave you a Maka chop too so that was new.

"Class.." Dr. Stein started.

"For today's lesson we will be dissecting this endangered bird." He said revealing a cage with a beautiful creature.

You quickly hid under you little table thing. You couldn't stand seeing him dissect that.

After 10 minutes of just sitting under the table and a ew noises you hear foot steps get near to where you sit then some one next to you.

"Hey." The voice made you jump but then you realized it was Kid.

"Hi." You said quiet.

"Can't stand it already?" He said smirking.

"It's too cruel." You said trying not to think about it.

You and Kid talked for the whole period until you herd the bell finally ring.

You try to stand but slammed your head into the table forgetting you were under there.

You quickly get up and recover.

"You ok?" Kid said looking back at you.

"Yeah.." You said back rubbing your head.

You walked back alone testing your route skills. You got lost here and there but got it.

You got home at 9pm, Yes that long, and sighed in relief when you got there.

You opened the door and the whole gang was there. You put your bag on the ground and got ready for bed already since you've had a long day of getting lost.

"Wait your going to bed?" Maka said a little disappointed.

"Yeah I'm tired from getting lost." You said tired.

"We'll remember we're going at 10am to the hotel."

You nod and go into your room.

You weren't focusing on a Maka at all when she was talking. You were focused on Kid. You wanted to be out there with him. You put your pillow between your knees and chest. You were so focused on Kid until you herd your door click.

"(Y/n)?" Kid said walking through your door.

"Yes?" You asked getting out of your thoughts.

"I was sent to invite you out here with us." He said blushing a little.

You were still in your normal clothes so you just went out.

"Yay!!" They all chanted.

"What?" You said annoyed.

"We were actually thinking about going to Kids instead and leaving there at 10. You in?" Liz explained.

You just nod and you, Maka, and Soul get your bags and leave with them.

When you got to Kid everyone put their stuff on the ground and changed into pajamas.

"Liz and Patty make popcorn." Kid ordered.

They obeyed and as soon as it was done we all had a spot. Black*Star and Soul both had their own recliner chair. Liz, Patty, Maka, and Tsubaki were all on the ground. Then You and Kid were on this circular thing chair.

They put in Ted so we didn't have nightmares.

As You grew tired my head lowered onto Kids shoulder and You were way too sleepy to care.

You felt Kids hand wrap around your waist and that's when you fell asleep.