Chapter 9

Your POV

"Kid you should really get going." You said pulling away from him.

"Right."

He got up and walked over to Liz and Patty. "We should get going now."

They walked out the door and you felt a little better now that you told everyone before it was more like a secret.

"Well I suppose we should get going to, see you at school tomorrow!" Tsubaki said dragging blackstar to the door.

I then herd Maka and Soul come over to the room.

"(Y/n), you ok?" Maka asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine."

"That was so uncool of Kid. He'll get over it soon don't worry." Maka then said patting my shoulder.

"Thanks guys."

They walk out of the room and make their way to bed.

'I really need to talk to mom.' you thought to yourself.

'Hold out your palm!' soft voices said in your head. You did as they asked and held it out. A small orb appeared and your mothers face was there.

"You needed to talk?"

"Oh, um.. yeah."

"Go ahead my darling."

"Are Death and Life enemy's?"

"I know why your asking this.."

You froze I'm shock. "you do?"

She nodded. "Death the Kid, and don't worry he still loves you. You can feel it in his soul wavelength."

"How?"

"Well Life gods/goddesses can read minds as well. You're a little weak on that yet."

"Well thanks, mom."

The orb disappears slowly. You then went to sleep.

-TIME SKIP-

"Is (y/n) up yet?" you herd Maka ask.

"No."

"Well get her up!"

I herd a sigh then doorsteps to my room.

"(Y/n)." Soul said while opening the door.

You noticed you had clothes on still so just uncovered yourself with the sheets.

"Oh you're up. We're leaving in 20 minutes.

You nodded then went to put on a fresh pair if clothes. You wore a sailor top that was (f/c) with a matching pleaded skirt along with white flats and thigh high black and white socks.

As soon as you finish your makeup and everything you come out ready to go.

"Wow you're fast." Soul said to me.

You started glowing white. "thanks!" You said laughing a little.

"Woah (y/n) you good?" Soul said backing up a little.

"Oh um yeah. This just happens."

You rushed into your room again and held out your palm to signal your mother again.

"Can you help me with this glowing?" You said quickly.

"Why yes. It happens when you feel a strong emotion, such as happiness, sadness, anger, love, etc."

"How do I stop it?"

"Try to somehow distract yourself from it. After someone complements you just try to say thanks then think of something else."

"Oh thank you."

You put your hand down and stop the glowing. As you walk out of your room you grab your bag and leave for school.

-TIME SKIIP-

As soon as you got up the stairs to the DWMA Kid was standing there.

'Is he waiting for me?' You thought to yourself. He started walking towards you slowly.

As soon as you were face to face with him you felt a soft pink glow appear.

"Hey Kid." You said trying to make eye contact.

He smiling a little and pressed his lips against yours.

The pink was not soft anymore it was really bright.

"(Y/n)" I herd stein say. 'Nonononono' You were stepping back as you pulled away from Kid.

"Lord Death need to see you." Stein asked you.

"No no no no no." Your hand suddenly had a small spark come out of it. You noticed a tried to do it again. It hurt a lot.

Stein kept coming towards you. You suddenly let out a cry of pain as you summoned something that looked like Kids skateboard thing but white.

"(Y/n)? What are you doing." Kid asked coming closer to me.

"Don't let her get away this is bad." Stein said getting closer.

You get into the skate thing and quickly fly away.