Chapter 14

Your POV

"How about we all go to my house and watch a movie?" Kid asked turning around to see everyone's face in shock.

They snapped out of it and all agreed to go.

"I'll come a little later..." You said as they made their way to the door.

Kid opened his mouth ready to say something.

"That's fine, take all the time you need!" Maka said before Kid could say anything.

The door was gonna shut until Maka added, "It's gonna be a sleep over too, so bring clothes."

The door slammed shut and you stood there.

After an hour long shower you got ready to go. You put on your (f/c) Skirt along with a (f/c) top tucked in.

You pack your bag and headed over to Kids house. As you were almost there you tripped scraping your knee but instead of checking that, you checked the time.

"Shit!" you said aloud running to Kids house.

Your knee stung a little but you ignored it. You got to the door and opened it.

Everyone was watching a movie, Kid was just sitting on the couch alone playing with his thumbs.

As you shut the door everyone looked towards you and Kid covered his nose.

"Yay! (y/n) is heree!!!!" Patty yelled dancing around.

Kid wiped his nose and made his way towards you. He took hold of your bag and looked down.

"You look cute." You herd him say.

You jumped a little a glowed a bright pink. You mumbled thanks.

He took your hand and hd your bag in the other. He escorted you up the stairs.

You were suddenly in Kids room. He set your bag onto the ground.

"Kid wh-" Kid cut you off by putting his lips onto your and pushing you onto a wall.

"Kid what are you doing up here." Liz yelled as you herd her come up the stairs.

"Shit" he said under his voice as he pulled away.

Her head peeked into the room to find Kid and I talking.

"Hey Liz, I think we should play hide and seek in the dark."

"Wow that's brilliant, Kid." She said leaning onto the door frame.

"Thanks now let's do it."

You 3 went down stairs and announced you were gonna play that.

"TOO BAD ME, THE GREAT ASSASSIN BLACKSTAR WILL WIN!"

You almost punched him in the face but decided he wasn't worth your energy.

"Ok! Tsubaki and I will be it!" Patty said hitting the light switch then counting and dancing around.

You herd her foot steps dance around as you sprinted up the stairs.

You ran into the closest room. You ran around and bumped your head into the corner of something.

You cursed then went under the bed that was placed in the room.

You herd foot steps enter the room and a body slid under the bed with you.

"Ok.. who is here." You whispered.

"Kid."

"Oh hi." You smiled.

You felt him smile back at you.

"Your room never gets old." You giggled.

"Hey can I ask you something." you asked.

"Sure."

"W-"

You were cut off by Kid turning you over towards him and shoving your face into his chest.

You saw a light on the ground and whimpered a little. Kid must've herd you because he gently put his lips onto yours to calm you down.

You then saw a light shine right into your eyes.

"Haha! Found you guys!"

Patty yelled and jumped around excitedly.

You face flushed red and matched the vibrant glow around you.