Chapter 8

Your POV

YOUR DREAM--

You saw someone with a long dress and flowing pale pink hair.

You walked towards the person making or their face and they were flawless.

"Who are you?" You said getting closer and closer.

"You're mother." She said with a soft glow growing outlining her body.

"Why are you like this?" You asked examining her.

"I thought you'd know why honey." She said slowly kneeling down to your height. (She's like 6'3 ok)

"What?"

"I am the goddess of life, my darling." A soft smile grew on her face.

"Wait then..."

You were stuck in shock. This ment your father must've been a god.

"So I was living with a god?" You asked still in shock.

"No, before you were born I had re- married your father was not a good person and abused his powers. They were stripped from him not too long ago. The goddess and gods must continue to grow and I have been sent here to have you become our new goddess."

You stood there trying to think this all out.

"When am I going to become one?" You said biting your lip slightly.

"Right now as you're sleeping. What I do in your dream will effect you."

"Will I remain a weapon?"

"Yes, you will just grow to be a stronger weapon. You will also become a Meister as well. You can be a weapon and wield a weapon. Any weapon. Your soul wavelengths will connect automatically and match."

A giant smile grew across your face.

"But you also have powers with this. You can heal others if injured but can't bring them back to life. You can heal small animals and flowers back to life though."

You nodded. "Then I'm up for it!" You said smiling slightly.

She then takes a hold of your hands and transfers powers through you. You could feel the power running through your veins. You were both glowing white now.

Everything turns white then black again.

【END OF DREAM】

You then open your eyes to see your in you room.

"She's been in there for 9 hours now." You herd Tsubakis voice say.

"I know I think she's just tired." Maka replied.

"WHAT'D YOU DO KID?" Black☆Stars voice yelled.

"SHHHHH!" Kid said you then herd someone fall onto the floor.

You laughed a little then walked to the mirror. There was a white strip in your (h/c) hair. You then remember your dream.

'Shit I need a weapon now.' You said walking to your door.

"Soul can you turn into your weapon form quick." You said in a panic.

"What?" He said getting up.

"Long story, please."

"But your a weapon, you can't hold me!" He said a little annoyed.

"JUST DO IT!" You yelled at him.

He then walked over to you.

"Fine, Ready?" He said annoyed.

You nod and he turns into his scythe.

You grab ahold of him and nothing happens.

You're holding a weapon.

You dropped Soul from surprise. You didn't think it was real. You thought it was just a dream. Nothing big.

"(Y/n)...." Maka said her eyes wide.

"It was real." You mumbled to yourself.

"What was real." Kid said walking towards you. "Are you a witch? What and who the hell are you?"

You back up and sigh.

"Ok, after I passed out I had this dream and my mom is a life goddess apparently and I never knew and she was and she said my dad was stripped if his powers and needed a new goddess and she said it was my turn Andd put these powers on me and I'm guessing that's how I got this white strip in my hair." You sighed and fell to the ground trying to hold back the tears.

"So you're the goddess of life." Kid said.

You nodded and couldn't hold back your tears anymore. You ran into your room. You started glowing a pale blue.

You felt like you were a monster. You thought you were a disgrace to death city. Since your a life goddess.

"See what you did Kid?" Soul said.

"Well I mean..." He got cut off by Soul.

"Since she's the goddess of life you're going to start to love her less? That super uncool, You should love her no matter what." He said then a door slammed.

I herd him sigh then a little mumbling.

After about 3 minutes of mumbling you herd a knock at your door.

You were still glowing a pale blue but turned to a pale pink instead.

'Shit!' you thought to yourself and tried to cover yourself In a blanket. it glowed through and you couldn't do anything. You rummaged through your boxes for something but the door opened.

"(Y/n)?" Kid said puzzled.

Your glow turned a deep red.

"I'm sorry." Kid said kneeling down next to me.

"Um it's fine." You said frozen.

Kid had suddenly wrapped his arms around you. Your glow slowly faded away.

As soon as it was gone you put your arms around him as well.