"Y-yeah" I said letting out a huge breath.

A huge knock on the door shook the whole house, we all turned are heads to the door that was threatening to burst of the hinges. Luke walked to the door and opened it. Once it was open one man came bursting through with a small shotgun in his hand.

Michael pushed me behind him but continued to hold onto me.

The man raised the gun in Micheal's direction and I clutched onto him for dear life.

Luke quickly jumped onto him and Mike pushed me to the floor. Luke had him strangled at the neck and Michael was holding back his hand whereas Ashton and Calum had fled. The man dropped the gun and it slid in my direction. He managed to break out of Micheal's grip and pull out a knife, he then held it against Luke.

"ZOE SHOOT!" Michael yelled.

"What?" I asked.

"SHOOT THE GUN" He yelled. I quickly crawled closer then closed my eyes and pulled the trigger.

The man's blood splattered all over me as he fell to the floor. My jeans,top and hands were stained with blood. I looked down at them and sniffled in the tears that were spilling out.

"I'm a murderer" I whispered to myself.

I felt Michael help me off the ground, I was still shocked on what I'd just done.

"I'm a murderer" I screamed while crying.

"Shh" He tried to comfort me.

I couldn't reply, I didn't know what to say.

"You need to get changed out of those clothes...We're gonna need to get rid of them" Michael said and moved a piece of hair out of my face.

"Your gonna need to shower too" He said softly.

"I have no spare clothes" I told him.

"I'll sort it out" He said in slight frustration.

He led me to the bathroom and showed me where to find things. He quickly gave me a towel and I stripped out of my clothes making sure he didn't see. I gave him my things and he took them away.

"Make sure you get it all off" He said "The blood" He added.

He walked out and I locked the door. I got into the shower and scrubbed all the blood off until my skin was burning from the friction of the flannel.

Once my body was clear and slightly red from the rubbing I got out and wrapped the towel around me.

"Mike?" I called out from the bathroom.

Cold air suddenly filled the flat and Michael came through the door holding a big bag.

"What's that?" I asked.

"Some of your things" he said "Your staying the night too" he added.

"How did you get in my room?" I asked out of curiosity.

"The window" He said and passed me the bag.

I walked back into the bathroom and changed into my flannel shirt and some comfy pj shorts.

"I made you something to eat" He said handing me some noodles and I sat at the kitchen table taking slow bites.

"I can't believe I killed someone" I muttered snapping into realization.

"Zoe" Michael started and knelt down so I was looking down at him "I'm so sorry I got you into this" he sighed holding onto my hand.

"I killed someone and your not the slightest bit bothered?" I was confused. Who was that man and why did he want to kill Luke?

"Zoe, you took one life and that one life was going to kill more than 100 others" he added.

"Who was he?" I asked.

"Some dickhead" He muttered then got up.

I wasn't in the mood to argue so I just got up and headed to the sofa.

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"To the sofa? To go to sleep?" I said confused.

"Sleep in my bed" With no energy to argue I picked up my bag and followed him to his room. He had a large bed with a blue cover on top, a wardrobe and some boxes scattered around. It was a pretty basic room but it was enough.

I put my bag beside the bedside table and covered myself in the quilt.

"Night" He said walking out of the room.

"Where are you going?" I asked him.

"I'll sleep on the sofa" he said and turned around.

"Stay with me?" I told him. He didn't say anything back he just laid down next to me.

"What was wrong earlier? You seemed sad?"he asked.

"My mum is cheating on my dad again" I sighed.

"Are you gonna tell him?" He said moving closer to me and putting his arm around me.

"Me and my mum made a deal. I won't tell my dad about the affair if she doesn't tell him about me meeting you" I said.

My eyes started to roll in tiredness. I snuggled up to him and he placed his chin on top of my head.

"Your in my life now" he whispered.

____________________

VOTE/COMMENT/SHARE