We all walked outside so we could get a cab home.

"Zoe!" A voice yelled out. Everyone turned around to see Michael and Luke. Obviously they don't know Luke but he's not that hard to forget once you've met him. I'll probably remember him because he came in holding a gun with blood all over him and a intimidating look plastered across his face.

"I'll see you all later" I said to them "Happy birthday for tomorrow Alife" I hugged him.

They all left and I slowly walked towards Michael and Luke who were lighting a joint.

"Hey" I smiled.

"I never got to thank you for last night" He said and rubbed my arm.

"It's oka—" I began to say but Luke cut me off.

"Yeah, old dickhead here set off a fucking alarm and got the police on us. Mike also didn't manage to get in our fucking car so I had to run with him" Luke rolled his eyes.

"Luke stop" Michael muttered to him.

I heard a few men talk in the background, I turned around and they were looking in our direction.

Michael and Luke were laughing about something they done Saturday night but I was curious if they knew them men or not.

"Er...Do you two know them men?" I asked, they both looked in the direction I was hinting. Once they took sight of the men they stopped laughing and dropped their joints onto the floor.

"Zoe, quick come with us!" Luke yelled and they both started to run. I'm not the best runner but I tried my best to keep up.

Luke and Michael finally stop at a red sports car which I assume is Lukes because Michael owns a black BMW.

"Get in!" Luke yelled. I jumped into the back and Luke speeded out before I could even get my seat belt on.

"Who were they?" I said with a shake in my voice.

"Its best you don't know" Michael muttered.

I turned around to look out of the back window of the car and a black van was following us.

"Is that their car?" I said to them.

"Fuck! Luke drive faster!" Michael yelled and Luke drove through all the red lights.

"You alright back there? Bit of a bumpy ride?" Luke tried to joke.

"I'm fine" I lied. I was scared if i'm 100% honest.

We done a sharp turn into the road Michael live in. It was all silent except slight yelling coming from one of the old,battered houses.

I jumped out of the car and joined Michael and Luke at the door. I was out of breath from all this running and catching up.

Once we walked in two other boys walked out.

"Daren's men are onto us" Michael whispered to who I think is Ashton and Calum.

Ashton whispered something back but I couldn't hear. Ashton then went over to a cupboard and rummaged around the draws until he found what he wanted....A gun. He reloaded the bullets and spun in around his finger.

"Ash...That won't be necessary" Mike said through his teeth.

My breath was beginning to increase. My breathing was becoming heavier and more audible.

Michael must of heard because he began to walk more closer.

"Are you okay?" He whisper wrapping a piece of my hair round his finger then placed it behind my ear.