Arackniss x fem reader

Y/n POV

Arackniss and I were dating on and off for a while when we were alive. The only reason we stopped was he thought I was making him soft,which in his family is a bad thing. To say I was heart broken was an understatement so from the day he ended it the happy girl that was head over heals for one man became the cold blooded couple murderer known as y/n, I murdered any happy couple that walked passed me on the streets that is until those two undercover crooked cops caught me and decided I wasn't worthy of a trial or jail time and killed me, when I arrived in hell I was greeted by Lucifer himself aperantly he was watching me the entire time and when I died he was impressed with how much power I already had.

From then on I was an assassin for higher, my main clientele were the higher ups like the royals and the overlords my victims were either Angels, exterminators, the living, or low rank sinners that needed to know their place.

Today was my day off so I was just wandering around hell when I noticed a large group of spider demons around the new arrival entrance naturally I knew who the family was just by the demeanor of the bulky grey spider I knew it was Arackniss' family I always steared clear of them since I was hired to put them in line after Angel Dusts arrival down here and their displeasure of how he died and how he looked and acted. As I walk passed the group and by an alley a familiar voice stops me " not gonna stick around? An' here I thought you an' my brother were close" I walk into the alley looking at Angel "if he sees you're here he's gonna send ya to purgatory" I motion my head towards henroin "besides we weren't together when I was killed by those cops , after they kicked you out and you left town he called it quits saying I was making him soft" I glanced at the gate as the flames appeared "after that I became a different person killed of dozens of 'happy' couples if not more until I got caught" I watch angels eyes widen in realization "toots that was you!" I nod and start leaving if you do end up talking to him don't tell him I'm who he used to be with I'm y/n now and I don't really need him coming after me for stupid shit I have a well paying job and a reputation to keep up he'll just try to soil it" I walk into the crowd not looking back I know what I said back there was utter bullshit I never got over Arackniss I've always wanted to go back to him but even when I was alive and killing people he was always on my mind especially after I found out I was expecting his child.

I snap out of my thoughts when my work phone rings I look and see it's the king I answer it " hello lord Lucifer what can I help you with" "hello dearie I understand that it's your day off but there's a personal job I need you to do it will be a threat or mame but not killing job am I clear" I smile this is a perfect distraction "who's the target since it's a mame job I take it it's one of the higher ups" I hear him laugh then he gets dead serious meaning it had something to do with his family "the target is the von Eldritch boy he cheated on Charlotte and broke my little apple seeds heart be sure he gets the message that he will suffer dearly if he attempts to contact her and not to cross me again" "will do sir" I ended the call and headed home to get a few things.

After the job I head back home laughing at the images I took of the boy pissing himself during the job how a spinless brat like that is worthy of the von Eldritch name I don't know I already sent the images to lord Lucifer. I was about to unlock my door when I noticed that it was already unlocked I sigh knowing exactly who it was , as I opened the door I look around "Anthony how many times do I have to tell you that the key I gave you was for emergencies only!" I see him run out of the kitchen looking nervous " before you go in there I didn't tell him it was pops, I only brought him here cause he wanted to talk" I glare at him about to grab my angelic gun and shoot him, I then just calm myself down and go to the kitchen seeing Arackniss, in all honesty he looked like a less bulky version of his father. "What do you want I have stuff to clean after my last job"I heard him sigh but stay in place "I just wanted to talk, about back then" I snort and cross my arms "what's there to talk about you called it quits I became a new person end of story" "what about Abigail and Timothy" I tensed up at the mention of my babies, I growl pinning him to a wall my angelic knife at his throat" you have no right talking about them you left us! you wanted nothing to do with us! So I wanted nothing to do with you so they wouldn't get hurt" He growls getting angry "Is that why your neighbor brought them to me with that letter! Telling me about everything! Just to rub it in my face that I made the worst mistake of my life pushing away my only happiness is that it!" I stop and step back a little angel comes and carefully takes the knife from me " w-where are they now? Are the alive or?" I watch Arackniss nod to Angel I turn looking where he went to and when he came back there were two little versions of me and arackniss tears fill my eyes as I rush over hugging both of them, they cling to me as I look at arackniss who walked up to us "why are" "why are they down here? No idea they were with me when that mob shot up the car but they were good kids still are, so I don't know why they ended up with me down here" I hug the twins close when a conversation I had with Lucifer pops in my head "that sneaky snake" Angel looks at me confused "uh who?" I laugh shaking my head " lord Lucifer, a few months ago we were talking and he asked me what I wanted most in my afterlife, I stupidly told him I wanted my family to be whole, this must be the payment for that last job I did" Arackniss laughs shaking his head "I'm starting to think all this was planned out by him" I suddenly realize something and start to worry "wouldn't your dad disown you if we got together?" Angel falls to the floor laughing saying something about how he told Arackniss so, Arackniss wrapped one of his arms around me "why do you think Anthony brought me and the kids here, pops was pissed off when he found out you were their mother and how I ended things with you, he said if I didn't fix things I wasn't his son" I smile and kiss Arackniss' cheek " well consider it fixed then".