Husk x reader

Requested by deppresedburntpotato

(Sorry it took so long I've been trying to catch up and life is literally hell for me right now)

{A/n any of husks past ~living and dead~ in this is simply my theory and is non-canon}

(Y/n POV)

Being at the radio demon's Beck and call wasn't always easy but it had its perks one i got protection from the other denizen's like the other overlords that wanted me for my special gift, two i had shelter during the exterminations and then there were the other two I saw as my close friends husk and niffty, whenever Alastor calls on me I can definitely count on the fact niffty and husk will be there aswell.

Today another extermination passed and I was sitting in my apartment watching the news when the princess came on from the very beginning I knew this was going to catch Alastor's interest since he tends to get bored after these dreaded events I get dressed in the outfit he gave me since my original ones almost always ended up stained after he summoned me the first few times.

Just as I'm done getting the outfit on I feel the familiar dizziness of Alastor's summoning I close my  (e/c) eyes and when the dizziness fades I open them and look around noticing I'm inside of a hotel kitchen "ah y/n dear could you assist me in preparing the kitchen for food service I'd like to make some jambalaya" I nod snapping my fingers causing most of the objects in the room to seemingly come to life and move about the room to where they belong and clean up a bit.

As I finish up a grey haired girl and the princess come in and look at me and within seconds I have a spear pointed at my neck "What is she doing here this monstruo manipulador" Alastor laughs and grins as he pushes the spear away "isn't it obvious my dear I've brought her here to help around the kitchen" just then I see both husk and niffty rush in and in front of me blocking the one holding the spear from getting near me, causing me to giggle " it's okay you two I'm used to it I do still have the bad reputation from before I met Alastor as the puppeteer demon"

*Few months later*

(No POV)

The hotel had gotten a little busy lately so nights like these where we all can sit around and relax didn't happen often niffty, vaggie, charlie and y/n were in the lounge chatting and eating macarons while husk, Alastor and Angel Dust were sitting at the bar husk sitting so he can look into the lounge at y/n "honestly husker you have been dizzy with that Dame since I introduced the two of you why not just tell her how you feel?" Husk snorts taking a swing of his drink " you know why Alastor out of all of us if this crackhead plan actually works y/n would be the first to go I'm not going down that road again I learned my lesson the first time".

"husker what she did to you was different she lead you on until she couldn't hide her lies any longer and it happened when you were alive, this may be your second chance my friend" husk grumbles his ears going flat at the memory of his fiance and the dear John letter she sent while he was out fighting in Vietnam until Angel dusts annoying laugh pulls him out of his memory "just go give her a smooch and tell her how you feel who knows if this actually pans out or if we even survive the next extermination" husk sighs then looks up at y/n who's laughing at niffty who was stalking a bug on the ceiling he then gets an idea and grabs one of his playing cards and a pen and quickly writes a small note on it and makes it pop into y/n's hand and goes up to the rooftop balcony where he asked her to meet him.

After a few minutes of waiting husk sees a little wooden doll walking on the rail towards him he smiles a little knowing exactly who it belonged to "I was starting to think you wouldn't come up here" y/n giggles holding up the card he sent her "it's not often you send me your notes on the heart Deck so I figured this was important" y/n walks up to husk and waves her hand stoping the doll from moving anymore "so what did you need to tell me?" Husk sighs and turns to face Y/n then gently cups her cheek pulling her into a kiss "I've been trying to drown these feelings out but I can't anymore , y/n I love you" y/n giggles and kisses his nose wrapping her arms around his neck "I love you too husk"