Valentino x spider demon reader x sir pentious

Requested by LalunaHexGirl
{An I'm not going to type out the extra s' in pentious' speach so I'll just put this (~) behind every s meaning extra s'}

Y/n pov
Ever since Angel Dust went rogue on Val, I became his new doll which is pretty much the most important and highest position you could get in this studio. It comes with a lot of perks one you don't get pushed out to a bunch of hungry nasty Johns like the others two you get pampered by Valentino himself and three you can leave the studios whenever you want only if either Valentino or one of the bouncers or body guards go with you, he doesn't want random sinner's getting their nasty appendeges on what's clearly his.

Today I was out shopping for new clothes for an upcoming movie Val wanted me in, I see a rather cute fluffy robe and rush over to it just as I grab it some denizen grabs it from the other side of the hangers I was about to snap at them for their rudeness when I see who it was I stop and smile recognizing my old friend "it's been a while Pentious" "y-y/n! Wow it really has~ s~o what have you been up to I haven't s~een you around" "oh I've been busy working my boss isn't too keen on his special talent being out and about but I got a promotion so I can go around a bit but not alone though" I motion to the two bulky hell hounds who were ready to pounce on pentious if he touched me.

"By the way pentious that bath robe doesn't look like it would fit you and it definitely isn't your color are you getting it for someone special?" He gives me a confused look then looks at the robe in his hand and facepalms. "I thought this~ was~ an overcoat not a bath robe!" He carefully hands it to me so not to trigger the guards " so what's the occasion for the new coat?"
"Well I have a meeting with one of the overlords~ at one of his~ bus~iness~es~ for s~ecurity fencing and other things~ that I've been working on for him"
Just as I paid for everything one of the guards taps my shoulder and shows me the time on his phone and my eyes widen "shit shit shit, sorry pen but I have to hurry back to work" I grab my bags and rush out of the store and into the waiting limo where Valentino is sitting looking a little irritated "tell me baby doll are you going rogue on me?" I flinched realizing he must of seen me talking to pentious and I know exactly how he could of easily mistaken the robe incident as something different. "No I'm not I may be a spider demon but I'm nothing like Angel Dust, sir pentious is an old friend from before you took me in big V I wouldn't ever go rogue on you" I sat on Valentino's lap knowing that it calms him down faster and started rubbing my hand in circles over his covered chest as he puts one of his hands on the center of my exposed back.

"get changed baby doll I have a meeting at the club with a lowlife trying to become a big shot and we'll be there soon" I nod and start changing into one of the new outfits I just bought knowing he's watching my every move. Just as I finish getting everything on he pulls me onto his lap and against his body and I feel him putting something around my neck "remember baby doll you're mine if I catch you on any other lap I'll kill them and then punish you" that's when I realized that what he put around my neck was one of his collars that only he could remove and what he said earlier just rang a bell in my head that I was hoping I was wrong about, the meeting he had would be with sir pentious I hope I'm wrong because the last thing I want is for someone I have been hiding my true feelings from to see me looking and acting like a slut just for money and protection .

Just as I got done with my thoughts we arrived at the club and Val pulled me close as he made his way to the VIP section where the meeting would be his hand never moving from my butt even as we sat waiting for the so called lowlife just as Val was about to say something to me one of the guards opens the door to let them in look up but quickly look down realizing that it was pentious and I feel Val tense up and tighten his grip on me.

Valentino POV

I nearly let out a growl vox didn't tell me that it was this loser, I knew from the second he saw y/n that he was shocked that she was there and was trying to figure out what she was doing by my side I just want to get this done and over with so I can get y/n to myself for a while "take a seat I don't have time for you to stare at my doll all night" he quickly sits down apologizing and we begin to discuss everything I started getting bored so I pull y/n onto my lap and start feeling her up a bit, I noticed the serpent clenching his jaw and fists as if he wanted to stop me but didn't want any trouble or didn't want y/n to get hurt. I smirk realizing that this could be useful I slide one of my hands into her shirt causing her to gasp and try to stop my hand which I'm not very happy with so I give her a spank.

{An I'm going to be doing another part to this I just want to get through all the other requests first since I've had them since February I apologise for the late delivery}