Angel Dust x rehab patient reader

Y/n pov

I sigh finishing my chores on my floor of the hotel while vaggie and charlie are at an interview with the terrible twosome Katie killjoy and Tom trench. I noticed that it was way too quiet usually when Angel was doing his floor he either sang or had music blareing throughout the hotel, worried I go down the stairs and to his floor and see that nothing has been done I run to his room knowing that if vaggie saw this Angel would have more chores to do and I wouldn't hear the end of it like usual, I open his door and fat nuggets jumps into my arms I smile petting the hellpig then look around noticing that the window is open and I mentally slap myself. "Your daddy is just asking for trouble with vaggie now huh nuggets" I watch the hellpig try to root around my arm and i look at where his food and water dishes are seeing them both empty " wow angel , let's get you some food and water nuggets I bet you're hungry" an idea pops in my head and I take him with me to my room where I have a mini fridge and a few dishes, I set nuggets down and grab some leftovers and put them in a bowl and fill another one with water from one of the bottles. I pet the pig as he starts eating "now you just be nice and quiet while you're in here this will teach your daddy not to sneak out and skip his chores especially the ones involving you"I walk out of my room closing and locking the door and head down to the lobby, just as I get there the front door opens and in walk vaggie and Angel and a depressed looking Charlie "from the looks of it, it didn't go well?" I ask looking from Charlie to vaggie "it was going fine until she sang and Angel made us a laughing stock with that turf war!" I glare at angel " why would you do that! you were doing great for two weeks! Oh and by the way I went looking for you and I didn't see nuggets in your room he probably followed you out of your window" just as he was about to run to the rooms we were interuppted by knocking.

*After the Alastor scenes*

I go up to my room I didn't really enjoy creole food too spicy for me, I unlock the door and walk in and close it just in case Angel was in the halls looking for fat  nuggets. I smile at the hellpig sleeping on my pillow I know this isn't exactly nice or a redeaming quality but Angel needs to learn to take better care of his pet. I get changed into my PJ's and go to the side that has the free pillow and crawl into bed. The next morning I'm woken up by fat nuggets nudging my face then looking at the window doing worried oinks, I get up and look at first I don't see anything but then I look towards the garden and see Angel laying on the bench " was that idiot really outside all night!" I pick up fat nuggets and rush outside ignoring everyone asking questions, once I get outside I set the hellpig down and he runs up to Angel Dust nudging his dangling arm and letting out frantic oinks, when Angel wasn't reacting I grew worried and rushed over noticing the various baggies and drug paraphernalia behind the bench "damnit Angel I didn't think you would go to drugs if you couldn't find him" I sigh and pick him up and walk back into the hotel fat nuggets following us angels gloves in his mouth. Just as I start walking into the lobby vaggie comes storming towards us rage in her eyes "not now vaggie he was in the garden all night" her rage turns to worry as she quickly calls for charlie and grabs a thick blanket as I lay him down on the couch closest to the fireplace she puts the blanket on him. "What was he doing out there?" "When he skipped out on chores yesterday I went to check on him thinking he was in his room well he wasn't and the window was wide open and nuggets didn't have any food or water so I took him to my room and left him there, when you got back I told Angel I didn't see nuggets when I was looking for him, I guess he was out most of the night looking for him but when he couldn't find nuggets he turned to drugs" I watch fat nuggets jumps up on Angel and curl up on his chest fluff "this is my fault I should of just closed the damned window and told the truth" just then Charlie rushes in holding the emergency kit with Alastor not far behind "it's not your fault y/n let's just focus on getting the drugs out of his system"  I watch her pull out a vial and hold it where his nose would be I grab nuggets, just as I moved away Angel quickly sat up looking around frantically I sat on the available part of the couch and let fat nuggets run up to Angel. Once Angel realized it was fat  nuggets he hugged the hellpig close while doing so he looked at all of us. "What happened how did I get inside?"

" Well my effeminate fellow our dear y/n brought you in moments ago (s)he seemed to be quite worried about you" I stand up and walk passed alastor "guilty is a better word Alastor" I then run to my room and sit on my bed wrapping my blanket around me . "I bet vaggie told him everything and now I'm sure he doesn't like me this whole thing is pointless no one wanted me in life or death I should just let some sinner erase me so I don't feel anything anymore".

I suddenly felt four arm wrapping around me and pull me against a solid body causing me to tense up "if you do that I'd really be miserable down here" I feel two arms unwrap and the next thing I know fat nuggets is in my face his wet nose nudging my cheek. "And nugsy would miss you too".

I hear Angel laugh as I litteraly try to roll away from fat nuggets, unfortunately I ran out of bed and fell to the floor the blanket unraveling, before I could get up Angel gets on top of me pinning me so I can't crawl away. I look up at him and notice the slightest bit of pain in his eyes.

"Y/n I get why you did that with fat nuggets and I admit that I was being really stupid I should have told you what was going on and why I needed to get out of the hotel instead of sneaking out" I blush as he leaned in a little bit but he turns his head away mumbling something about I wouldn't be into him causing me to laugh a little and cup his cheek making him look at me "Angel shut up and kiss me already" he smirks and we end up in a full blown make out session Wich was interuppted by fat nuggets jumping on top of Angel who collapsed onto me "nuggets! Get off the others will get the wrong idea if they see me on top her(him) like this!