sir pentious x fem reader

Requested by The-KunoichiPrincess

No POV

It was another turf war between sir pentious and cherri bomb this one however sir pentious was on the defense trying to keep what territory he has. He also had fewer egg boyz out fighting because he had most guarding his home where his very pregnant lover was in, pentious wasn't sure if the cyclops knew about her or not but he couldn't risk her or their unborn child getting hurt so his main focus was getting cherri as far away from the house as possible hopefully this batch of egg Boyz clones hold off longer and keep their mouths shut the last batch nearly told the spider whore about y/n during the last battle which he quickly took care of.

Just as pentious had thought he was leading her away from the house he heard the one alarm on his control panel he was hoping wouldn't go off the house was under attack. He quickly turned the ship around and told any living egg Boyz to head to the house and attack the intrusive cyclops and to be sure she doesn't see y/n.

Sir pentious POV

Just as the ship got to the house I quickly exited and went to search for that cyclops I noticed a hole in one of the few non fortified walls and I quickly rushed in I swear to Lucifer if she hurt my y/n that cyclops will wish she perished during the exterminations, after searching the entire house I couldn't find neither the intruder nor y/n I pass a closet and hear a thump coming from it so I open it to see one of the egg Boyz I had stay by y/n's side tied up with a note taped to him ignoring the egg boy I grabbed the note and read it {if you want your fat toy back you'll meet me in the center of the pentagram and sign over any territory i want ~💣}
I growl not only did she kiddnap y/n for territory but she insulted her! I calm myself down and go to the nearby phone there was no way I was going to meet that explosive lunatic alone and these egg Boyz aren't really suited for negotiations just as I was thinking he wasn't going to pick up I hear him grumble a few complaints "Baxter old boy I'm going to be needing your assistance" he growls on the other end "Pentious i told you a thousand times already I don't-" " it's not about my inventions, that lunatic cherri bomb kidnapped Y/n and is expecting a trade off at the center of the pentagram, you know how terrible the egg Boyz are during negotiations" I heard him sigh more than likely pinching the bridge of his non-existent nose "fine I'll help but only because y/n is like family to me and I don't want her or her kid hurt" I smile a little since I knew he couldn't refuse anything that involved y/n "I'll meet you outside the center I have a few things to grab from here" with that I hang up and rush to my office.

Y/n POV

I lean against one of the dead trees panting as another  small contraction hits , this girl is insane dragging me out in the open if Lucifer or any of the overlords find me here both me and my babies are going to end up in purgatory all because of some stupid territory pen couldn't pass up after extermination " you ever think of going on a diet or something? I'm sure being out of breath that fast isn't normal even for us sinner's" I glare at cherri bomb is she that stupid she can't tell pregnancy from obesity, "I'm not overweight I'm expecting! And I also happen to be having contractions so they'll probably be here soon" I watch her eye widen then fill with panic "shit shit shit and I got you out here in the open with that ban out there!" I wince a little as she picks me up "sorry ,let's see the closest safe place would be the hotel...but the radio demon is there and the princess too so that's a no , my place it is then" I yelp as she starts running down the hill and towards a rather rundown looking building. "What about p-pentious?" I wince and hold my abdomen as a really strong contraction hits and my eyes widen as I feel liquid going down my legs. "I'll run out and tell him to come here..did you just?" "No my water broke! They're coming, cherri you'll have to help me!"

*After the babies are born*

Quadruplets I was carrying four little ones in me I knew about two but four! I hold the four close while cherri is out looking for pen hopefully he won't go after her for changing the location and making him miss the birth of his kids, I look up as the door opens and Baxter rushes in with rags and a bucket of water "Baxter? What? Where's?" "I was supposed to be a mediator during the trade off, I was waiting for pentious when I saw cherri running around like she was looking for him she told me what happened and where to find you so I rushed over to make sure you and your kids are ok" as he starts to gently clean and check the first boy I look out the nearby window, "so pen is possibly out there ready to tear her apart once he finds out he missed their birth" "it's his own fault I told him to focus on you and your then soon to be born kids instead of those useless turf wars if he stayed home with you after the extermination then cherri bomb would have never gone after him for revenge and he would have been there for you" as he starts to check the other three I noticed the door slowly open so I look up to see pen slowly coming into the room once he sees me he quickly rushes over and starts to apologise for not getting to me in time I just smile and nuzzle him "pen calm down what matters is that you're here now and that me and our boys are alright" he smiles and picks me up Baxter handing me the quadruplets,he then starts to head out and into the car.