Lucifer magne x reader

{An in this Lilith died  protecting charlie during one of the exterminations when charlie was just a toddler}

Lucifer POV

I sigh sadly yet another year goes by and another night where Charlotte has terrible nightmares of the time her mother was taken from us right in front of her. I hold the crying child close as I walk the halls of our home just as we walk passed a window i swore I told the servants to close the blinds reminding myself to punish those fools Charlotte tugs my shirt telling me to stop as she points to something outside " my little apple seed it's not safe to go outside right now you'll have to wait until the tower chimes" she shakes her head "no Daddy look that girl Angel is fighting the others" I look curious and notice the female angel her glow slowly dimming then I notice the two von Eldritch children hiding not far from her I quickly put Charlotte in my office " Charlotte I need you to stay here until I come get you understand and stay away from the window" I let my snake crawl onto my hand "make sure she stays safe" I let it crawl onto her shoulder and I close the door going outside, the moment I stepped close to where the battleing angels were all the attention seemed to be directed towards me I quickly unleashed my black wings and caught one of the Spears thrown at me shocking the masked angels I look at the female and nod my head towards the two hell born children behind her "get them home their clothes match the houses theme" just as I was done talking one of the angels attempts to stab me but I catch the spear "honestly you four must of not listened to Gabriel very well though I doubt my so called brothers would have let you come down here without warning you not to mess with me!" I threw the spear I held through three of the four and pinned the fourth one down my usually yellowish eyes turning pure red I have a message for you to deliver tell Gabriel and Micheal to tell father if he know's what's good for his little paradise he will lessen the numbers he sends down here and if any of you so much as touch a high ranking being or their child in my domain again I will be taking heads, Am I clear!"  I watch the frightened Angel nod and quickly retreat to the heavens I straighten myself up and calm down making my wings return to their dormant place and make my way back into the palace. Just as I get to the doors I hear fluttering wings i look seeing it was the female from earlier her glow completely gone and her wings turning black "I take it you were banished for defending those two" she shakes her head kneeling to me "i was banished for speaking against his will I saw how he wasn't doing anything for the humans betterment or wellbeing, there's a pandemic rising and all he said was that the loyal will thrive so I spoke against him and out of turn so I was banished but upon my decent here I saw those sent to cleanse make their decent" I walk over to her and Pat her shoulder "you don't have to bow to me things are different down here, come it's best we talk more inside, by the way what's your name?" "My name is y/n and I'm guessing you are Lucifer?" I smirk knowing that she must have been one of the historians before defecting.

No POV

Over the coming years y/n was learning her new fallen Angel abilities with the help of Lucifer and in return she would help him watch Charlotte while Lucifer had meetings to attend to. Charlotte saw how happy her father has been since meeting y/n and the little princess knew that y/n secretly had feelings for her father so naturally she wanted to try and get the two together and what's better than the two dancing together so with the help of her friend helsa and her parents.

After everything was set and arranged the only thing left was to get the two together for a slow dance. During the ball Charlotte noticed that her dad seemed to be avoiding y/n so she pulled him to come along and stopped right in front y/n Charlotte then takes y/n's hand and puts it in her father's causing the two of them to blush just as the two were about to separate a slow song started to play.

 During the ball Charlotte noticed that her dad seemed to be avoiding y/n so she pulled him to come along and stopped right in front y/n Charlotte then takes y/n's hand and puts it in her father's causing the two of them to blush just as the two w...

[Y/n's dress and hair style with accessory^]

Y/n's POV

  my heart is racing first the female overlords and lady von Eldritch get me fitted in this dress then they did my hair and Charlotte gives me this gift she and lady von Eldritch bought I've never been to a ball before so I'm really nervous and I swear that this was all just another one of the little princess's way of trying to get me and her father together. I've tried to tell her that he's probably still mourning her mother since she was his main reason for leaving heaven and rushing into a relationship wouldn't help him. Just as Charlotte runs off after putting my hand in her father's, the band begins playing a slow song I was about to pull my hand back when he tightens his grip and does a slight bow "care to dance m'lady?" If my blush wasn't matching my gown earlier it must be by now, all I can do is nod and he takes me to the dance floor and we begin dancing. What neither of us noticed is that the other dancers had stopped and given us the entire dance floor we were so focused on each other we didn't even realize just how much closer we were getting to each other or the little princess's happy squeals. As the song was coming to an end Lucifer dips me and to my surprise while he's dipping me he kisses me on the lips after the initial shock I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed back.

Neither of us noticed little Charlotte running towards us until the three of us landed on the floor " daddy daddy does this mean she's my new mom?" I blush looking at Lucifer who's face is as red as an apple "is that what all this was about my little apple seed? You wanted me and y/n to get together?"
Charlotte nods "that and everyone deserves a break especially you Daddy" that causes both of us to laugh. Lucifer gently takes my hand looking me in the eyes "only if it's okay with her Charlotte" I smile and kiss him giving his hand a squeeze."is that your way of asking me to be yours Lucifer? If so then I'll be yours".