Husk x loona

(Husk POV)

After sneaking out of the hotel and getting the fuck away from Angel Dust and alastor I managed to get to the next city which was imp city and entered the first bar I saw.

I sat at the farthest seat at the bar but not too far from the bartender i order my drink and while I'm waiting I noticed the others in the bar whispering and talking about something I didn't really care about.

Suddenly the door slams open and everyone goes quiet, the bartender hands me my drink and while I was taking a swing at it there's a low growl behind me didn't take a genius to know the growl belonged to a hellhound so I chose to ignore them that is until they rather rudely and roughly grabbed one of my wings.

I turn my head to look at them and immediately recognize her, loona, she has more of a drinking habit then I do and we both can't stand each other , just as I go to jerk my wing out of her hand she growl's again "you're in my seat" she snaps at me I grumble and turn fully towards her " your names not on it so why don't you just find another seat" just as I finish the last word I'm grabbed and thrown across the room and onto a pool table snapping it in half , just as I got up  one of the bouncers grabs me and a different one grabs loona and they threw the both of us out.

We look at each other for a few seconds and start laughing as she holds up the bartenders keys we may not get along but hell when we can snag free booze we would work together even if one of us ended up with a few bruises here and there.

We wait until the bar closes and all the demons and sinners, and worker's leave then loona uses the keys to get in and we pretty much drank the entire bar out minus the ones we were taking home, as we headed out and I started walking towards pentagram city I heard her shout my name I turned to look at her "same time tonight?" I smirk the closest thing I can do to a smile and nod "yeah but this time don't grab my wing jackass" "Don't count on it dickhead" we both laugh and go our separate ways.

(Requested by elenahedgehog sorry if it's not exactly the way you wanted I just see them as a dinamic booze stealing duo)