Chapter 12 (2/2)

Chapter12: Is War Worth the Risk?

/Commander Rei lying on the ground and slowly wakes up/ I truly believe that was a bad idea to be honest with myself... Wait, where is Staff Sergeant Kyle? (Slight pause) Wait a minute, why is this place so dark or is it grey, and like vapor is coming off the ground? "Commander R.r.ei!" says Staff Sergeant Kyle as he is being crushed by pieces of the ship. I'll try get you out Kyle! "It's not gonna work Commander Rei." He says. I know it was a bad idea for you to stay with me... "I was just doing my duty, Commander. Don't worry about me, worry about what is this thing over us and if we can get out of this." He says. Yeah, I believe you are right but I must get you out of this mess first /Tries to lift from Staff Sergeant Kyle position/ so, you can finish your job.

Conversation between Commander Rei and Staff Sergeant Kyle

Ø Staff Sergeant Kyle: If you push it up a little bit more, I can get my arm free. /As he tries to pull his hand out as I lift the destroyed parts of the ship off hi/ Thanks for getting my arm free but I can't move the left however.

Ø Commander Rei: Can you feel your legs?

Ø Staff Sergeant Kyle: Yeah, I think my leg armor saved them from being crushed badly but how are you're injures?

Ø Commander Rei: I am not too badly injured as you, just a little headache, few scratches and a little of bleeding from my head but I am fine.

Ø Staff Sergeant Kyle: Good to here, I really wonder, where are we?

/I looked around for any street signs and saw one/

Ø Commander Rei: It says, we are in North West of the FN-HQ. Which means we are like only five blocks from where we crashed the ship into Nemesis ship. The thing is why are we outside and not within the ship?

Ø Staff Sergeant Kyle: Could this be an Illusion or some sort of mind trick?

Ø Commander Rei: I don't think so but look over there. If you can see.

Ø Staff Sergeant Kyle: Isn't that Lieutenant Maya?

Ø Commander Rei: They are looking for us....

Ø Staff Sergeant Kyle: Can they hear us or even see us?

Ø Commander Rei: I don't think so... /Takes up a rock/

Ø Staff Sergeant Kyle: What are you doing?

/Takes up a rock off the ground/

Ø Commander Rei: I have a plan!
Staff Sergeant Kyle: What could that be, we are not thinking of hitting him? /He tries pushing the pieces to stop me/

Ø Commander Rei: /I throw the rock at Lieutenant Maya but instead of the rock hitting him it vanished and fell from the sky/ that's interesting.

Ø Staff Sergeant Kyle: What is?

Ø Commander Rei: The rock I throw towards Lieutenant Maya vanished then fell from the sky than being thrown straight towards to him. So, I believe to get you out I will need to press down not push up.

Ø Staff Sergeant Kyle: So, it's a reversed area? We are in?

Ø Commander Rei: I guess but let's try...

Ø Staff Sergeant Kyle: Okay!

Ø Commander Rei: /I got on top the rumble and pushed it down/ does it hurt?

Ø Staff Sergeant Kyle: Yeah, it does continue pushing!

/As I pushed the rumble onto Staff Sergeant Kyle's chest the rumble phased through him and vanished/