Chapter 5

Chapter 5: An Eye for an Eye is a brotherly term

    "Papa! Papa! Paaa...pp...a, can you hear me? If you can wake up, please! I don't like being alone... It's scary and traumatizing being like this... makes me feel empty inside and it hurts me... very deeply... so, please... WAKE UP!" Glitchiona's voice echoed within my thoughts. S4 is shown standing in an empty space "What is this? Where am I? How did this even happen?" I said as I looked around in confusion. "Don't you remember?" Something said to me in the distance. I looked towards the direction I heard the sound come from "Remember what? I don't remember anything... I don't know you; I don't know how I got here, I don't even know what's happening and I don't even know who I am!" I shouted. "Let me refresh your memory," The voice said as everything went pitch black and hands came out of void reaching out to me and holding me tightly. "Don't be afraid," The voice said in a calm and soothing voice. "Just accept everything that is about to come your way," It said. "WHAT IS THIS!" I screamed. 

  "Your future," It answered. Everything went blank. The place felt cold, my lips were partly dry, and I felt a bit lightheaded. "Am I dead or am I dreaming again?" I asked myself. S4 opens his eyes "I remember this ceiling, I think I'm home in my living room, either lying on the couch or the floor since it's so cold." Lifts his hand slowly "I'm covered in Universal bands? Wait how?" Flashback to fighting Draco "Now I remember, it was because of him... I didn't even get to kill him... Dammit!"

  Gets into a sitting position "Man... I feel like I haven't moved my body in ages." Sees Glitchiona walking in with a tray with food, water, bands, and other healing potions. She stops and stares at me. I also did the same "Hey, how long has it been?" I said softly. "It's been three years' papa... glad to see you back," She replied with tears running down her cheeks. "It's been that long huh?"

  "Yes, it has - and now that you're back, I'll have to tell you everything that has happened while you were in that state," She said as she placed the tray on the floor. "Isn't there a table around here?" I asked. "Yes, but not in this room. I cleared out this room to take care of you only. I clean it every six hours and wipe or wash you down with the healing and stamina potions. While trying to wake you up during those times. I infused some of my energy into you to keep your physical shape intact," She stated. 

  "You been taking care of me all this time? What about Alice or even Matrix or even S4. Jr?" "S4. Jr brought you here and took care of you for at least a year. After growing up or leveling up I should say. I searched for you secretly... I hid this from Mama because I don't know if they would arrest you or kill you. So, I took it upon myself to help you recover over the years. S4. Jr brings me the materials and other stuff while I attend to you." She relieved to me. "I still feel bad for not being able to see you reach to this, however, I need to get these bands off," I said as I arose from the couch. Glitchiona helped me get up when I stumble

  "Man, I feel like a big baby." Glitchiona smiled "Well, you're my baby," she said. "Hey, leave that type of talk for your mother," I replied as I laughed. One week after waking up from my sleep, I trained constantly "During those weeks of training, the bands came off by themselves. It took me a month and a half to remove all the bands. I have learned new skills and techniques after using the power Glitchiona infused into me, however, they have a lot of downsides. The five chips of data take a huge toll on me once I overused them. The Skull Knight Susanoo deteriorates my physical health and drains my energy during its duration of usage. My dimensional and gravitational moves don't drain my energy as they use to back then, they are now more efficient than ever imagined. I truly become stronger than ever. Now, I can finish my goal of killing that bastard Draco."

  "Papa, I have a question to ask," Glitchiona said as she sits on a rock watching me train. I stop lifting the weights and asked, "What is it?" "What are you training for?" she asked. "I want to defeat someone who has done horrible things during his lifetime," I replied as I continued to train even harder. "Who would that be... Is it Matrix?" she curiously asked. "It's not Matrix, it's Draco. He's a man who trained me when I was younger," I replied as I saw flashbacks of me doing the same routine daily. "But what happened? That drives you to do such a thing?" she said as she looks at me.