Chapter 4 (2/2)

Part 2 of Chapter 4:

/SHUNNF Troops covered and secured the area where Draco and S4 fought/

"Commander John, it seems like a battle was here." The soldier said. "So, the reports from Sir Draco was right. He came here to fight someone again." Said Commander John as he sees S4 laying down on the ground covered in bands. "You really messed up kiddo but you need to remember actions have consequences. No matter if it's path of good or the bad. Sigh... take him up and carry him to the prison cell in FN-HD2, get more information from whoever is nearby that saw this and let's clean up this mess." Said Commander John as he commands his unit. "Yes, Sir." Said the soldier as he took up S4 on a gurney and placed him into a transporter. "So, what did he come here for?" asked Commander Rei as she comes out of a transporting ship. "As the reports say he came here to harness the power in which his father would have passed on to him before he killed him however it went south and he went berserk. What's odd is that Draco Virchow captured him and covered him in the bands." Stated Commander John as he walks up to her to inform her. "I see... but is that really true?" she asked as she placed her hand under her chin. "Will you have my men check for anything out of the ordinary? What I don't get is where that person he was fighting with is gone to?" He said as he also assumes a thinking position. "Commander John, Commander Rei, I think I found out something." Said Sergeant Rice Flacore as he jogs over. "What is it Sergeant Flacore... and what did I told you for interrupting Commanders when, they are communicating with each other?" shouted Commander Rei. "Sorry for interrupting Ma'am... however I found out there are some other footprints that were found in the house a few blocks down." He replied. "Continue Flacore... if you have any more information." Said Commander John as he looks at him. "I don't have any more information, however Bravo team and 501st are over their investigating atm." He replied as he stops bowing his head. "I'll head over there while you... John. Go talk to Alice for me or talk to Sir Draco some more. I feel like he is hiding something." Commander Rei said as she walks away heading to the building a few block down. "Is um... she always like that? Commander John?" asked Rice. "Well, she wasn't always like that however, her past is the reason why she is like that." He stated as he walks away. "Where are you going, Sir?" Rice asked as he watches Commander John walks away. "I'm going to speak with Alice and then after that Draco." He said as he pulls out his phone.

Conversation between Alice Yamada and Commander John

/Alice looks at her phone and saw Commander John calling her/

Alice: Commander John? What's the problem?

Commander John: I have something to tell you.

Alice: What is it, Sir?

Commander John: sigh. Your husband has just slaughtered the council.

Alice: Huh? He killed all the council members for what clan? The Infinity Clan?

Commander John: Yes, I also think someone else was with him also.

Alice: ooh and who would that someone be?

Commander John: That's why I am calling you to find out if he told you anything.

Alice: No, he hasn't told me anything. All he did was take S4.Jr for the day - OMG did he bring my son into that?

Commander John: I'm afraid so, however there is more to be done. So, I'm not going to jump to assumptions like Rei does.

Alice: I really don't know what gotten into him.

Commander John: I know he was banished from his clan for killing nearly half of their population but was stopped by his father and Draco. So, I guess he came back for revenge.