———————

LISA POV

I avoided Jennie and Jisoo all day, but I did message them to meet me at the park near our houses after school at 6.00 pm. So... I was walking there now. It doesn't take long for us to walk from our houses to meet at the park, probably 10-15 minutes at most. If you jog you can get there in 5 from Jennie's house. Mine was just across the road though so I only took seconds. But we've been hanging out at this park since we became friends and it's just a place that we go when we need to think or just spend time with each other.

They were already there when I arrived, so it was a little awkward walking up to them and avoiding eye contact. All three of us were dressed for the cooler conditions, and we'd somehow all worn black.

"Hey, guys" I shoved my hands into my pockets and mumbled when I had reached them. They were both sitting on the edge of the playground. "I'm sorry".

Jennie opened her mouth to speak but Jisoo beat her to it. "Where did you go this morning? You just ran off and then you avoided us all day."

I hung my head. "I went to see my girlfriend..."

"Girlfriend? So... this is serious?" Jisoo leans forwards and puts a hand on my shoulder.

I nod because I couldn't really do anything else.

"You're not just hooking up with her?" It was Jennie's turn to speak up. The hurt in her voice made me feel so fucking guilty.

I raise my head to look at them both with wide eyes. "No, we're not just hooking up".

"How long has it been going on?" Jennie shot another question at me, her eyes narrowing slightly.

"Nearly four months".

They both stare at me, mouths hanging open and eyes popping out of their heads. Even though they had watched us kiss, it was like they still couldn't process it. "Why didn't you tell us?"

"I wanted to, guys. But I had to think about Rosie and if she was comfortable with me telling you guys. I hated lying to you two, and I wanted to tell you as soon as she kissed me." It came out quickly but softly, and you could tell that I meant it, the girls seemed to understand because Jennie nodded slightly.

"It's okay Lis, we get it. But like we asked earlier, you'd tell us if she was forcing you into this?" Jisoo's deep voice was full of concern and her eyes had a desperate kind of sparkle in them.

"No!" I answered so quickly I scared myself. But, I gripped either one of their wrists. "I promise you she's not. She's sweet and she's gentle. She takes care of me and she's funny, we watch movies and we kiss and it's all so good. She's so funny and- what?"

They're both smiling at me, a complete change to the sympathetic and upset look I was receiving not 1 minute ago. "You really like her?"

I let out a breath at Jennie's words. "Yeah..."

"And you're being careful? I don't want either of you getting in trouble for this okay?"

I nod, looking up to give two of my three favourite people a small smile.

"Okay, bitch it's storytime now". Jisoo pulls me down to sit beside her on the playground, Jennie following quickly.

And so, I tell our story start to finish, my two best friends gasping in all of the right places.

"Wait wait wait.... you two haven't had sex yet?" Jennie cuts me off as I'm telling her about our weekend. I can feel my cheeks heat up and my stomach squirming.

"Um no. But we have had one or two heavy make out sessions... and I have seen her wearing nothing but a towel once on a video chat.... so there's that!" Jisoos jaw hangs open when I mentioned the towel thing and honestly... same, her body is definitely something to drool over.

"It's going to happen soon... I can feel it!" I roll my eyes at Jisoo and all three of us laugh.

"Yeah Lisa she's right, you're gonna be banging that in no time... unless Miss Park is one to be dominant?" Jennie smirks and I'm getting embarrassed now.

"I mean... yeah she was on top of me when we were making out the other night... and she's always the one who takes control when we kiss..." Jennie cracks up laughing so Jisoo and I join her.

"I missed you guys" I feel like I haven't been able to talk to you properly about everything, and now that I can, it feels really good..." I can feel the emotions in my body rush to the surface.

Jisoo reaches over and takes my hand. "We missed you too, Lis".