Chapter Fourteen

Benny's driver had just come to pick up Marianne to take her to the supermarket, so Benny had stayed alone once more at home. He had just had a shower so a strong manly smell filled the house. He had nothing to do and was beginning to despair, it was the part that bothered him most about his condition, that he was limited by many things. He could hear Zappa's barking from the other side of the door followed by the sound of the bell. Benny's heart skipped a beat, that would definitely be Frida.

He hurried to go open and sure enough, it was her. She was wearing sportswear and a tail, there were unruly strands that fell like bangs over her face and she was red. She was holding Zappa on his leash and looked divine. "Hello Ben," Frida said in her soft voice.

Benny felt butterflies in his stomach when he heard her call him that. "Hello Frida, please come in," he said with such a smile as he stepped back to let her pass.

Frida bent down to remove Zappa's leash so he was free to run outside. After that, Frida entered Benny's house. Benny saw her walk toward him and he held out a hand, she took it with pleasure and he gently pulled her towards him so that she could sit on his lap. Frida giggled nervously as she fell on him. But it didn't last long because Benny wedged her face with his right hand and kissed her. A long and sweet kiss. An electric shock ran through the body of both, they felt in glory, the combination of their lips was perfect, and the casual clash of their tongues gave a wild touch to the act.

Both separated when they felt that they needed air. Frida subtly wiped her lips with her thumb. "Hey," said Benny, "How are you, beautiful girl?"

"Not as good as you are," she replied, " you smell delicious."

Benny giggled under his breath, "I just had a shower, that's why... you smell delicious too,"

"Oh shut up! You're a liar, I just went running with Zappa, I'm sucking," Frida said almost rolling her eyes.

"Who are you calling a liar?" Benny started tickling her.

"Oh no, Benny!" Frida replied as she squirmed on Benny's lap. "Stop!"

The sound of laughter from both filled the place, until Benny felt something strange inside his pants, or well... not so strange. Now they felt genuinely tight, apparently Frida had activated a part of him that hadn't been activated in a long time.

Benny stopped tickling her and shifted uncomfortably in his wheelchair, with Frida still on top of him. He was blushing, he felt like a teenager. "You're a cheater," Frida accused him playfully as she recovered.

Benny cleared his throat and opened his mouth as if to speak but no words came out of his mouth. "What happens? Did the mice eat your tongue?" She asked looking at him a little strange, Benny looked her straight in the eye and then Frida seemed to understand, suddenly she was aware of the lump under her. She almost jumped up from Benny's lap and blush, "Uh, I..."

"Excuse me," Benny said embarrassed. "This shouldn't be happening,"

Frida didn't have the courage to look him in the eye, she wanted to sink right there, it was the first time she had such a situation with Benny and she felt ashamed, like a girl who had been discovered doing inappropriate things with her boyfriend.

"Uh— okay," Frida swallowed, "Will you have a glass of water?"

Benny was a little relieved, apparently they were both on the same page and trying to let it go. "Sure, I'll bring it to you right now," he said before heading to the kitchen.

Frida walked around the room and saw that on the coffee table there were envelopes from different laboratory studies, she frowned, would something be wrong with Benny?.